Sydney Leroux Racially Abused

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
They mad..... Get over it.... She wanted to play for the US. We trained her. We keep her.

:umad:

Note: Sydney LeRoux is fine AF...... I wonder if she likes dark skinned men????

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They mad..... Get over it.... She wanted to play for the US. We trained her. We keep her.

:umad:

Note: Sydney LeRoux is fine AF...... I wonder if she likes dark skinned men????

She's a traitor :pacspit:

Considering she dated jj watt and Brett Lawrie I'd say no she doesn't like blk dudes

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
She's a traitor :pacspit:

Considering she dated jj watt and Brett Lawrie I'd say no she doesn't like blk dudes

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Bro, I understand how you feel, but she chose. That's how we feel when our top men's talent leaves to play for their parents native country. What can you do?

Oh, she on the "No Negro Policy." Should have expected that from an Afro-Canadian chick(Full, half or other)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:beli:

How you gonna get on retards like that man? What they do to you?
Even retards can see that racists are stupid.

The fact that most people who are considered retarded can even see that racism is stupid says a lot about racists stupidity.

PS

If you gonna defend people who are considered retarded then do it because you yourself want to defend them instead of just doing it to prove a point. It makes you look fake as fukk. :snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
sydney-leroux-jj-watt-5.jpg

looks like no nikka

:mjpls:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Even retards can see that racists are stupid.

The fact that most people who are considered retarded can even see that racism is stupid says a lot about racists stupidity.

PS

If you gonna defend people who are considered retarded then do it because you yourself want to defend them instead of just doing it to prove a point. It makes you look fake as fukk. :snoop:

:yeshrug: I was just making a joke on racists man, it aint like im one of those "R" word ppl. But i get what youre saying, sorry if i offended anyone.

The thing is tho, ppl who are retarded are more likely to empathize with someone being treated poorly because of race. They may seem "dumb" to you but they have feelings and live through prejudice in a similar way that a black american would. They have no control over being born that way yet ppl still judge them and taunt them for being who they are.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:yeshrug: I was just making a joke on racists man, it aint like im one of those "R" word ppl. But i get what youre saying, sorry if i offended anyone.

The thing is tho, ppl who are retarded are more likely to empathize with someone being treated poorly because of race. They may seem "dumb" to you but they have feelings and live through prejudice in a similar way that a black american would. They have no control over being born that way yet ppl still judge them and taunt them for being who they are.
They don't seem "dumb" to me tho. :manny:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston

They don't seem "dumb" to me tho. :manny:

Then how come you said "even retards can tell racists are stupid". :beli:

Im telling you, in reality retards would know as well if not more than the average person that racism is stupid. So your original statement is both misguided and very judgmental.