Swords of Ditto > Top Down Zelda Games

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is on sale for switch. Gonna pick it up and see if the game is any good.

They have a mode for cadence of hyrule that says it turns the entire world into one big dungeon similar to the first one.

I can't pull the trigger on the first one it's too dark. I get the theme. But the night time, what seems to be underground or underworld... I can't do it for that game.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They have a mode for cadence of hyrule that says it turns the entire world into one big dungeon similar to the first one.

I can't pull the trigger on the first one it's too dark. I get the theme. But the night time, what seems to be underground or underworld... I can't do it for that game.
I understand. Like I said I'm not a Zelda fan and only bought Cadence because of Crypt. If I hadn't played the og I would have never bought Cadence.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Spent a couple of hours playing it in Switch. I can already tell you that its not better than LttP like I said before. I don't know if I can say its better than any Zelda at this point.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Spent a couple of hours playing it in Switch. I can already tell you that its not better than LttP like I said before. I don't know if I can say its better than any Zelda at this point.

same. It can't/won't top the best of the top down zeldas. But it's a cool alternative

it's like WarGroove and Advance wars. WG is a great AW clone, but nothing can beat the authentic thing. There's just a little more polish with the real deal.

But sword of ditto is pretty solid for a zelda-esque clone. I'll play a bit more to see how far I can get

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It's on sale for $6 for mobile through the play store. For $6 I picked it up to give it a try, you got an option for a refund as well.