Swords of Ditto > Top Down Zelda Games

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

the Top down games gotta lotta variation, so much so it's gotten divisive with the fan/stans, especially during the DS era ones...they generally change it up every game whilst having the staples of the the series, just like any other franchise.
Using the stylus is such a big change :mjlol:. I'm not begging you to play it. This for brehs like me that want modern top down Zelda without the same feel.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Using the stylus is such a big change :mjlol:. I'm not begging you to play it. This for brehs like me that want modern top down Zelda without the same feel.

it's beyond control change w/ the DS games I was just citing how the change was divisive, but each game has new game mechanics, whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

Sounds like you just want a zelda clone. Kinda like how 3D Dot Heroes was touted as the "better" zelda when it dropped.

but I'mma peep the game. copped the droid version, gonna cop the Switch version soon.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Please reread the OP breh. You check all the vids? Just the small iterations that I really enjoy, you will see. Please play on hard mode. Every top down Zelda just feels the same. I hope you enjoy it, talk to all the NPCs.
The thread says that this game is better than any top down Zelda game and my point is that is not true. You might enjoy it and I'm sure others do as well but I don't have to play the game to know its not better than one of the greatest games ever made.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, I'll give this a shot. One game I need to check out is called The Touryst.

There's a couple cats in the switch thread who said they copped it. Im going to wait for them to spread the good word, if it's good. Looks interesting.

I guess cadence of hyrule doesn't get much love on here but it's fun as fukk, local multiplayer, great music, decent story, and they continue to update it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The thread says that this game is better than any top down Zelda game and my point is that is not true. You might enjoy it and I'm sure others do as well but I don't have to play the game to know its not better than one of the greatest games ever made.
You work for Nintendo? You are annoying lmao. I'm not going to repeat myself.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I guess cadence of hyrule doesn't get much love on here but it's fun as fukk, local multiplayer, great music, decent story, and they continue to update it.
recently copped the OG on sale, it's fun...gotta cope Hyrule now that I got a feel for the game...just don't wanna bite at ts current price since I ain't die hard for it

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You work for Nintendo? You are annoying lmao. I'm not going to repeat myself.
No and I'm not even a huge fan of them. You were the one that made the initial claim with your title. No need to repeat yourself. What you said was incorrect no matter how you try to spin it:yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Neg me all you want. Just shows you're in your feelings cause you got called out for making a silly statement.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
recently copped the OG on sale, it's fun...gotta cope Hyrule now that I got a feel for the game...just don't wanna bite at ts current price since I ain't die hard for it

I've seen the og. I sank a lot of hours (over 60) in cadence of hyrule and didn't even know it. Played through it a couple times single and a couple times multiplayer.

I glanced at the og, I figure they must've done something right with that one to get Nintendo to give the permission for usage of zelda/link, etc...but I have to keep it 100, I only played this game because that's what intrigued me, the zelda/link/hyrule aspect of it.

I did watch significant gameplay of the og, I think I'd like it. I figure it'll be around in some form if I get bored but there's no need to cop especially since I know where my bread and butter is.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I've seen the og. I sank a lot of hours (over 60) in cadence of hyrule and didn't even know it. Played through it a couple times single and a couple times multiplayer.

I glanced at the og, I figure they must've done something right with that one to get Nintendo to give the permission for usage of zelda/link, etc...but I have to keep it 100, I only played this game because that's what intrigued me, the zelda/link/hyrule aspect of it.

I did watch significant gameplay of the og, I think I'd like it. I figure it'll be around in some form if I get bored but there's no need to cop especially since I know where my bread and butter is.
The og is better imo but I'm not a huge Zelda fan. I bought Cadence because the og was so good.