Swords of Ditto > Top Down Zelda Games

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a huge Zelda or Nintendo fan but I doubt this game is better than LttP.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a huge Zelda or Nintendo fan but I doubt this game is better than LttP.

It's clearly influenced by Zelda but so much more in-depth without being overwhelming. While Nintendo has basically been doing the same thing with their top down Zelda games.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's clearly influenced by Zelda but so much more in-depth without being overwhelming. While Nintendo has basically been doing the same thing with their top down Zelda games.

eh, looks like it has lots of the same beats Zelda has and already has done.

art style is cool though.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

LttP is a top 5 game on SNES and arguably a top 10 console game of all time. Once again I am no Nintendo fan but I doubt very few people have heard of this game let alone played it. I'm sure its a good game but your argument that is greater than any top down Zelda game is laughable. I'll give it a shot since it's published by Devolver Digital but you are not providing a good argument as to why this game is even good let alone better than some of the best games ever.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
LttP is a top 5 game on SNES and arguably a top 10 console game of all time. Once again I am no Nintendo fan but I doubt very few people have heard of this game let alone played it. I'm sure its a good game but your argument that is greater than any top down Zelda game is laughable. I'll give it a shot since it's published by Devolver Digital but you are not providing a good argument as to why this game is even good let alone better than some of the best games ever.
Please reread the OP breh. You check all the vids? Just the small iterations that I really enjoy, you will see. Please play on hard mode. Every top down Zelda just feels the same. I hope you enjoy it, talk to all the NPCs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a fun game. I'll watch a switch review and maybe buy.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is basically saying 'Hey man I just heard this kid Justin Bieber and he's like young Michael Jackson without being tied down by nostalgia' you realize how crazy that sounds?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Please reread the OP breh. You check all the vids? Just the small iterations that I really enjoy, you will see. Please play on hard mode. Every top down Zelda just feels the same. I hope you enjoy it, talk to all the NPCs.

:mjlol:

the Top down games gotta lotta variation, so much so it's gotten divisive with the fan/stans, especially during the DS era ones...they generally change it up every game whilst having the staples of the the series, just like any other franchise.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This is basically saying 'Hey man I just heard this kid Justin Bieber and he's like young Michael Jackson without being tied down by nostalgia' you realize how crazy that sounds?
You're wrong. Terrible analogy.