Swizz Beats in his feelings after barely making the top 20 NYC producers of all time

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no its not they literally helped craft pop smoke and fivio foreign, those 2 literally carried a good chunk of nyc drill
Ok?

Kanye laced a ton of NY rappers with beats, but would he be considered one if the top nyc producers ever? Hell naw! :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Ok?

Kanye laced a ton of NY rappers with beats, but would he be considered one if the top nyc producers ever? Hell naw! :mjlol:
nikka we got alchemist from cali and preme is from texas, you may not like drill but those 2 did mad fukkin work to shape the nyc drill movement. outside of those 2 name me another producer that did more than them for nyc drill especially brooklyn drill

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Swizz does have some really good stuff, like folks would be lying if they said his entire catalogue ain't shyt. I still play tracks like Up in Here, Blackout or I'm a Hustla, etc. and I don't care if it sounds outdated to some.

However,

Swizz at his worst is really really bad. Like this track right here is one of the worst songs I've ever heard and Swizzy worked on this trash.

Like who's idea was to create this musical abomination?

They even made a short documentary "the makings of a trash"

This was Metallica at its lowest point but God damn easily one of the worst Hip Hop meets Metal collabs ever.

And then trash like this

It's funny reading comments of people praising the instrumental of some crackhead screaming majority of the song.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Man AARAB was dope. Yalll in here tripping. :what:

He brought something new to the table and was doing the damn thing :ufdup:

I started by saying Arab is a dope producer. Boss of all bosses 2 is a classic. But all of his shyt sounds very similar, like swizz. Swizz just has some of the biggest rap songs of all time. Lol

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the posts in this thread should be documented though. The next time someone wants to discredit The Neptunes or Timbaland, I'm pulling up this thread for the following reasons:

1) Swizz is wack because the MC carried the instrumentals. Nobody was listening to Swizz instrumentals.

2) Swizz never produced a whole album where he carried an MC

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A lot of the posts in this thread should be documented though. The next time someone wants to discredit The Neptunes or Timbaland, I'm pulling up this thread for the following reasons:

1) Swizz is wack because the MC carried the instrumentals. Nobody was listening to Swizz instrumentals.

2) Swizz never produced a whole album where he carried an MC

who ever listened to instrumentals anyway :why:

:wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Araabmuzik produced 3 songs on Swizz Beatz last album Poison. Swizz was also on the A$AP Rocky song Street Knock that Araab Produced. So I know the respect is there between the two.

Remember when he had The Alchemist :mjcry: when he was playing beats for Royce and Crooked I?

Harry Fraud is nice too. This beat is:blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Araabmuzik produced 3 songs on Swizz Beatz last album Poison. Swizz was also on the A$AP Rocky song Street Knock that Araab Produced. So I know the respect is there between the two.

Remember when he had The Alchemist :mjcry: when he was playing beats for Royce and Crooked I?

Harry Fraud is nice too. This beat is:blessed:

You get it dawg; cats just mad its not 1992 anymore.

I couldn't name one rapper from Main source; but I hope they working with these young brehs in 2k24 its time to show n prove:wow: