Switching phone carriers is kinda like being a free agent

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Where is this? I'm paying for my mom's plan too and every 13 months she'll break her phone somehow so I'm on T-Mobile just because they make dealing with that shyt easier.
visible. and if she breaks her phone like that, I suggest putting her on a iphone with a button, cuz those can be had for like $150

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They had a promotion they said (they literally called me to ask if I wanted the offer) of a watch for only $5 a month plus taxes which will equal to 8-something a month. I got 3 at the time

Long story short, they saying now that I wasn't charged at all for 6 months, then was charged more than I should have for 25 months :dahell:

This what I know, they lying about not paying for 6 months. I got rid of the watches and they was still charging me for service that I never had. Nothing went towards the price of the watches is what they telling me which doesn't add up to me or them. So they was like we refunding for the watches. At this point, I just want the bread back and this thread has me feeling better about trying a lesser known company. So thank you all for your collective input

Hopefully Brandon Aiyuk can sign with Washington:shaq:
It doesn't hurt to try these smaller companies, someone in my family just got some sh*t called Earthlink and they got a gift card upon signing.
Most of these small companies are using a bigger companies network.
Just sent them a text and they said their home internet been working just fine, zero problems.
Worst case scenario, just cancel the service, most of them have no contracts, and go with someone else.
And these companies are always starving for new customers, they give away deals to new customers only.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I knew this would resonate :salute:

This legitimately caught me off guard, well timed Kev

So that part...

Exact same position, but it's no longer true...

Same here, I been mostly home for the last 5yrs and my dumb ass paying just shy of $200 a month for two lines and two watches that are not even capable of service. Was told the service was free and I just pay off the watch monthly.

Every carrier offers 4 lines for $100 and most give you 4 phones with that offer. iPhone 15s (base model) T-Mobile will have a new deal next week. After the input from this thread. Consumer cellular is looking real good and after just doing research? It's the best of the lesser known companies service wise so damn. I'm about to start saving $130 a month :blessed:
Nah, my bill wasn’t $100