Switching phone carriers is kinda like being a free agent

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh I'm fed up with T-Mobile and Verizon got a deal that is better than what T-Mobile offering right now. Ready to make the switch.

Now T-Mobile's retention team is flat out turning this into a free agency, offering shyt they never did before (to me at least) and I'm just chilling with all this leverage like NOPE!!!

The Washington Verizoners are offering $110 :sas2:

Now they acting like they found out how they been ripping me off by charging me for service to Apple Watches :hula: under crediting me for the phones. Charging me for the phone at all when it was supposed to be free. Literally everything I have disputed over the years, they now see it :camby:
So basically they have over $1000 for me and I can get a new deal that don't come out till next week
I told them I'll let them know after I talk to Adam peters :smugfavre:

Consumer Cellular only wants $60 for two lines unlimited :jbhmm:
I love free agency :win:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
why are ya'll paying so much for cell phone service? I've been paying $25 with taxes included for the last 4 years now for unlimited everything.
Prolly cause we doing the plan + paying for the phone monthly. I’m like $130 a month cause I’m also paying for the phone monthly , I was just being cheap and lazy lol I could have just paid for the phone then

Daps
Reppin
NYC
why are ya'll paying so much for cell phone service? I've been paying $25 with taxes included for the last 4 years now for unlimited everything.
I dumped my post paid account 5 years ago, haven't looked back since. Especially working from home where I don't need unlimited data cause 99% of the time I'm on wi-fi. It's been a blessing. One of the best decisions I've ever made.