Switch Version of Minecraft is the Best Version Out

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You think they should have added gyro controls? A lot of people were disappointed it's just normal dual stick layout
I turned that gyro shyt off almost immediately for Zelda although I do turn it on once in a while to place pins or for headshots cause it is more accurate I feel.
I don't really like gyro controls, so I don't mind the current setup. It would be cool if they added them in though; just to try out.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm on the fence on buying it cause it looks ugly as shyt. Ugliest fukking game I've ever seen. It's 2017 and we still have to deal with these kind of graphics? This shyt looks like some fukking playstation 1 shyt. This game so got damn ugly I'm insulted. This game is like looking at a chick with no makeup you initially thought was a 10 but she really a 7.

Next time I win money in Vegas, I'll buy this and Puyo Puyo Tetris, but only off the strength of what I read in one of the minecraft reviews. It said Tetris was the number one selling game of all time and minecraft is number two. So I'm obviously missing out and will have to give this putrid looking shyt a chance one day.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm on the fence on buying it cause it looks ugly as shyt. Ugliest fukking game I've ever seen. It's 2017 and we still have to deal with these kind of graphics? This shyt looks like some fukking playstation 1 shyt. This game so got damn ugly I'm insulted. This game is like looking at a chick with no makeup you initially thought was a 10 but she really a 7.

Next time I win money in Vegas, I'll buy this and Puyo Puyo Tetris, but only off the strength of what I read in one of the minecraft reviews. It said Tetris was the number one selling game of all time and minecraft is number two. So I'm obviously missing out and will have to give this putrid looking shyt a chance one day.
You're completely missing the point of Mincraft. Buy it and you'll see. The graphics are perfectly fine for what it's trying to do. It's adult legos, and that is fun as fukk

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps

Agreed. Never got the hype over this 1990's Doom on PC looking game. shyt gives me a migraine just watching gameplay videos. Worst fade in gaming ever. I'd rather play tetris any day than this block head shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Agreed. Never got the hype over this 1990's Doom on PC looking game. shyt gives me a migraine just watching gameplay videos. Worst fade in gaming ever. I'd rather play tetris any day than this block head shyt.
Breh, you're missing out. It's at least worth trying out. It's so popular for a reason. If you ever loved legos as a kid, you'll love this game. You'll spend hours and hours building elaborate houses and structures. This game is really fun, and I only do creative mode.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think 1993 Doom looks better than this shyt.

Gameplay vids look frustrating due to the poor controls. It's a 3D action game when your fighting monsters right? Can a nikka get some better agility?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think 1993 Doom looks better than this shyt.

Gameplay vids look frustrating due to the poor controls. It's a 3D action game when your fighting monsters right? Can a nikka get some better agility?
it's fundamentally a survival game. you have to mine materials and craft stuff, hence the name. it's actually a pretty hardcore game that doesn't hold your hand

but a lot of people just play "creative mode" where you can just build stuff with infinite blocks

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
it's fundamentally a survival game. you have to mine materials and craft stuff, hence the name. it's actually a pretty hardcore game that doesn't hold your hand

but a lot of people just play "creative mode" where you can just build stuff with infinite blocks
So an uglier, 3D, blockier version of Terarria?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So an uglier, 3D, blockier version of Terarria?
Terraria, and bunch of other games, were definitely inspired by Minecraft. Terraria is very similar in many ways

the third dimension changes things though. for instance you really can't get lost in Terraria

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My son is 3 and loves Legos but he doesn't play video games. only game I will let him play is Switch Mario kart because it steers for him. When he gets older would he even want to play this ugly ass game? How much do little kids care about graphics?