Breherhim shoulda retaliated like this after seeing that photo

iu

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I can empathize with people in that community but I think shyt like this does them and their cause surrounding acceptance a disservice.

Gender and the social constructs that people don't want to abide by..I completely get. You should be able to show up and live your own life any way you choose, I'd encourage a live and let live policy across the board til it starts affecting other people directly, like this.

A motherfukker actually tried to make the point that since Michael Phelps has all these physiological advantages over even other elite swimmers, Lia's advantages over biologically female competitors should be seen in the same light. That's like saying since Michael Jordan had bigger hands than everybody, mediocre NBA players should have the green light to go on and dominate the WNBA.

You even have some people saying that it's unfair for Lia, by law to have to go through a certain amount of hormone treatments to suppress testosterone before competiing against other women because it's not scientificially proven to give anybody athletic advantage...basically the argument being made by some of these people is "sports isn't fair".

:mindblown:................:camby:

Last edited: