Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Ewww, I posted a maga c00n? :hhh:

I typed lia Thomas on Twitter search and that was one of the results that caught my eye, if I knew he was maga I wouldn’t have posted it. Deleted.
Apparently, the meme he posted isn't correct either. Dude was a decent male swimmer before he transitioned. The falloff was due to the HRT he went through before he met the requirements to swim as a woman.

This proves that T helps a person's athleticism.

You can be upset that a male is swimming with the females, I know I am, but it can be done without lying about shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Some of the dumbest shyt ever.

Women can't fukk with men athletically. Whenever I spar with the ladies at my boxing gym I have to be mindful to know even punch like 10% of my actual power. They simply aint as fast strong, or resilent unless you some genetic freak and 99.9% of women aren't. I can literally eat their best shot, flush and think nothing of it. Its an opportunity to work on movement, defense, and setups, nothing more. no woman within 80 lbs of me is taking my 3 or 4 full power :mjlol: Its simply no comparision.

this treh is a whole fukking demon for this, he know what he doing.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Apparently, the meme he posted isn't correct either. Dude was a decent male swimmer before he transitioned. The falloff was due to the HRT he went through before he met the requirements to swim as a woman.

This proves that T helps a person's athleticism.

You can be upset that a male is swimming with the females, I know I am, but it can be done without lying about shyt.

so what was his rank?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Pathetic ass bum. You def gotta be out your rabid ass mind to feel good about beating a woman.

But but.

I'ma woman ass nikka. What a fukking coward.

Imagine being this...person's :mjpls: parents knowing that your....child :mjpls:, switched teams literally and won on a technicality. Who in their right mind would celebrate that :mindblown::mjlol:

Daps
I can’t wait for the ‘women’s’ Olympics this year. Chinese/Russian and every other nation will be hormone and steroid pumping men their MTF competitors.

Can there be a doping scandal if the drugs are for their transition?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lia Thomas
He was OK at best before transition. He wasn't as terrible as the meme makes it out to be. I dont see the 400 something number anywhere. If someone can provide an official source for it, I'd appreciate it.

Lia Thomas Timeline: How the Heated Debate Over Transgender Inclusion Has Evolved

I mean that makes this even worse then :mjlol:

dude just wanted to be on some when the saiyans first got to earth shyt against these other women.

I think its amusing tbh. they wanted this :hubie:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Lia Thomas
He was OK at best before transition. He wasn't as terrible as the meme makes it out to be. I dont see the 400 something number anywhere. If someone can provide an official source for it, I'd appreciate it.

Lia Thomas Timeline: How the Heated Debate Over Transgender Inclusion Has Evolved
the better he was, the worse this looks.

like i said earlier, even a bottom 50 NBA player could be a superstar in the WNBA. this guy being mid or top rank before going into women's is just unfair in so many ways