Swerve believes an AEW/WWE crossover is “more likely than it’s ever been”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t see it happening, but would be dope if it did. I wanna hear the marks/stooges bytch and hit the

dylan-what.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Speak for yourself

Both companies wouldn‘t want to book a loss for the company and result in both fan bases bytching about it though.
...so to recap; you said 'speak for yourself' then listed, unabated, a precise reason I'm right.
ok :hubie:

Most of us don't like the idea of this. The ones that do, don't like the idea of the execution of this.
Zero people would like the reality of what this would look like. Not a one.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW would love that, it helps them 10x more than it does WWE
Agreed, WWE really stands to gain nothing out of it other than being able to work closer with talents they want to sign away. Which is about all I really see them getting out of this TNA relationship.

Outside chance it gets TNA much bigger, allowing them to get on a legitimate TV network and cause AEW to bleed even more viewers. But if AEW signs a long term, guaranteed TV contract, then WWE wouldn’t see the fruits of their efforts until several years down the road.

The logistics behind it all in every aspect imaginable just seems like a headache that’s not worth it to WWE. Maybe if WWE starts to really struggle it could make sense, but otherwise, what’s the benefit to them?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
...so to recap; you said 'speak for yourself' then listed, unabated, a precise reason I'm right.
ok :hubie:

Most of us don't like the idea of this. The ones that do, don't like the idea of the execution of this.
Zero people would like the reality of what this would look like. Not a one.
I said speak for yourself because I would like to see it which goes against your point of no one.

I don’t stan neither of those companies loke others in here do, so I don’t care who wins.