Swerve ain’t beating them allegations anytime soon

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I wish there were better band shirts out there because it's always the same overrated bands that folks pick up and wear because shyt.

Reminds me of this coworker my wife knew wearing Nirvana shirt and she didn't know any of the songs, the lead singer, or what's a Nirvana :francis:
Man in the city I see someone rocking a Nirvana shirt every day. From a 60 year old Mexican dude to black girls that are probably in high school. Someone always rocking it.

I’d like to think they know the music tho…… crazy how nirvana merch makes a killing decades later

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Man in the city I see someone rocking a Nirvana shirt every day. From a 60 year old Mexican dude to black girls that are probably in high school. Someone always rocking it.

I’d like to think they know the music tho…… crazy how nirvana merch makes a killing decades later
Forever 21 mass-producing them things. Got folk who don't even knew the name of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' nevermind being able to name literally any other song from Nevermind running around here dressed like they worked the merch booth at some underground in Seattle in '91

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I dont watch AEW much anymore but that syringe shyt came across my feed yesterday.... has the coli not talked about it or did I miss the multiple threads made?
That shyt is par for the course at AEW, now.

It is what it is.

Tony Khan's basically a backyard wrestling mark with $20 billion :yeshrug:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfectly said.

Also add on the fact that Swerve is an army brat too, they left Tacoma when he was 2 months old and went to Germany for 7 years before settling in Mount Joy, PA, which as of the 2020 census has 8,346 people, and had 6,809 white people in 2010, when the total population was 7,410. So imagine what it was like in the late 90s into the 2000s.
That's pretty much the same backstory Sage Steele's dad and uncle had. They spent their childhood in the 40s and 50s on military bases in Europe and in a mostly white town in PA.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its funny because Swerve reminds me of this kid I went to HS with in Duval. He was the son of the morning news anchor and hung out with only white boys doing white boy things( he jumps from your second story outside/indoor hs into the tree attached to it).

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is par for the course at AEW, now.

It is what it is.

Tony Khan's basically a backyard wrestling mark with $20 billion :yeshrug:
This. I been decided not to keep up with weekly shows and just watch their PPVs. It’s less stressful to watch the “bangers” than trying to figure out why TK makes questionable choices.
If :bryan: really drops the belt to Mox I’m out :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This. I been decided not to keep up with weekly shows and just watch their PPVs. It’s less stressful to watch the “bangers” than trying to figure out why TK makes questionable choices.
If :bryan: really drops the belt to Mox I’m out :francis:
cuz... if Moxley doing a Neo Nazi gimmick is the final match of Danielson's 'full-time wrestling career'...

look. That man is my GOAT.
One of the best wrestlers, and human beings in wrestling of all time, in my opinion
But if that's how he goes out? I'd honestly rather he never came back from injury in the first fukking place.

Yeah.
I understand that erases Kofimania, and I don't want to say this and it may be reactionary.
But if the career of Bryan Danielson is ended to serve another AEW angle that exists because Khan stays up too late watching bullshyt movies and don't know how to say no to his talent... you coulda kept that shyt :camby: