Swerve ain’t beating them allegations anytime soon

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont watch AEW much anymore but that syringe shyt came across my feed yesterday.... has the coli not talked about it or did I miss the multiple threads made?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I dont watch AEW much anymore but that syringe shyt came across my feed yesterday.... has the coli not talked about it or did I miss the multiple threads made?
Nobody gave a shyt, really. The overall complaint of that match was it was “too violent.” :mjlol:

But there wasn’t much outrage over it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That’s how I dress

Black people can be into that type of shyt

I wish there were better band shirts out there because it's always the same overrated bands that folks pick up and wear because shyt.

Reminds me of this coworker my wife knew wearing Nirvana shirt and she didn't know any of the songs, the lead singer, or what's a Nirvana :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I wish there were better band shirts out there because it's always the same overrated bands that folks pick up and wear because shyt.

Reminds me of this coworker my wife knew wearing Nirvana shirt and she didn't know any of the songs, the lead singer, or what's a Nirvana :francis:
Hipsters. :scust:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
speaking as a west coast black man... them PNW nikkas be different bruh.
It's a generally quietly-kept secret outchea on the Pacific but... Oregon has major pockets of turbo -cism. Like... borderline sundown town activity.
And it don't fly down here in CA, but everything I've found out about the way Washington tends to operates tells me they are either like CA, or like OR with basically no mid-point.

Danielson obviously is certified and above reproach. We all know the Kofimania story.
Darby I'm inclined to believe isn't about that racial hate stuff, just cause... he strikes me as a general misanthrope who couldn't hate a person more for his skin color because I don't think Darby can hate humanity any more. Cuz hit his ceiling.

Swerve makes me concerned tho.
There are some weird hallmarks of a black person who grew up in an uncomfortable-for-negroes space, and then chose a field that probably exacerbated his code-switching to fit in into... that just being his default character now.

What I'm saying is, I think Swerve the typa nikka who used his 'on the phone with white people' voice so much, it became his normal voice now. And all the gold teeth and Rick Ross posturing is just tinsel designed to obfuscate it.:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Any man who lets somebody stick a needle in his mouth for entertainment purposes has no fukking shame in his life.

Nobody asked for this kind of wrestling to be back. Nobody. This is outlaw mud show for emo's, MAGA rednecks and angry drunk high school bro's.

It's this

On a big budget

Tony Khan is such a fukking loser :mjlol: the wealthiest garbage wrestling fan on earth.

That Kevin Owens in the thumbnail?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
TBF, the needle spot wasn't even that serious compared to the infamous Thumbtack Jack spot :huhldup:

It was basically illusions to make it look diabolical but the only concern heads should focus on, was that dumb cinder block spot.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The AEW sickos were kee kee kee’ing over it. Didn’t think it was a big deal.

Those of us who are more rational and tapped into reality, civically voiced our displeasure and disturbance with the spot in the Tony Khan stinks thread.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That Kevin Owens in the thumbnail?
no shots...

but Steen hasn't ever been in that shape in his career :yeshrug:
Even now with his probably the most svelte he's been and looking like he actually be outchea lifting sometimes... he still never getting rid of that tummy.
He's been feuding with it before he even knew what a Generico was :lolbron:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
speaking as a west coast black man... them PNW nikkas be different bruh.
It's a generally quietly-kept secret outchea on the Pacific but... Oregon has major pockets of turbo -cism. Like... borderline sundown town activity.
And it don't fly down here in CA, but everything I've found out about the way Washington tends to operates tells me they are either like CA, or like OR with basically no mid-point.

Danielson obviously is certified and above reproach. We all know the Kofimania story.
Darby I'm inclined to believe isn't about that racial hate stuff, just cause... he strikes me as a general misanthrope who couldn't hate a person more for his skin color because I don't think Darby can hate humanity any more. Cuz hit his ceiling.

Swerve makes me concerned tho.
There are some weird hallmarks of a black person who grew up in an uncomfortable-for-negroes space, and then chose a field that probably exacerbated his code-switching to fit in into... that just being his default character now.

What I'm saying is, I think Swerve the typa nikka who used his 'on the phone with white people' voice so much, it became his normal voice now. And all the gold teeth and Rick Ross posturing is just tinsel designed to obfuscate it.:hubie:
Perfectly said.

Also add on the fact that Swerve is an army brat too, they left Tacoma when he was 2 months old and went to Germany for 7 years before settling in Mount Joy, PA, which as of the 2020 census has 8,346 people, and had 6,809 white people in 2010, when the total population was 7,410. So imagine what it was like in the late 90s into the 2000s.