Sweet, Sweet TNT

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ld: I'd probably bet that it has more to do with personal retaliation for this http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-was-my-thread-deleted.229427/
Than something you all just randomly "deemed"

That condescending thing was something I just heard yesterday in that thread from @61 Corpses.

Same guy who for some reason wrote on my profile wrote that I'm "one of the goats".

And now there's a problem from the same crew of peeps who were dapping and repping these exchanges on Friday, not even a whole week ago. The same exact people. :laugh:

The dudes/dudettes on this site are some grown boys and little girls:pacspit:... @2meo @Detroit Wave @Darth Sidious @Deadpool1986 @Tree-0-Three @BillCosbyAteMyHomework @freddykruegeronapill @Thatrogueassdiaz @raul04
all negged me today off the same exact post from last week using tnt comments
So I guess I am the target for TNT... did y'all go to y'alls treehouse and have a meeting about my screen name? :pachaha:
@cook @concise who else is in TNT so I can put them on ignore now....:mjpls:

Why are you mentioning me? :dwillhuh:
I highly doubt those people are West Indian.
And what is going on with your avatar? :leostare:

West Indian? Are you not a moderator for the locker room? You don't know about this tnt group or it's gang up mentatllity?.... oh..ok...

My avi is just a raggedy pencil... nothing to see

As a person with an island background, the only TNT I know is Trinidad and Tobago.

And looks like someone with his pants around his ankles.

Is that your official stance as a moderator on this tnt group plotting and planning to neg rep me? ... I just want to be clear on how things work on thecoli.com

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I still don't know what #tnt stands for in this context :manny: