Sweet, Sweet TNT

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Somehow I just got a bunch of negs from some people with a #tnt signature. Somehow I doubt these people are Trini at all. Why would these people get all salty over an American bakery chain?

I highly doubt these people know Sparrow from Arrow. :childplease:
Dhalpuri from Bussup. :childplease:
Stokley Carmichael from Kwame Ture. :childplease:

:childplease:

Shoutout to all the real Trinis on here though.

:lawd:

:ohlawd: I seen the thread title and first thing that came to mind was the song.

Ue2STQt.png

WkJgR6Y.gif

atBQquX.gif

o6PLLl5.jpg

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
He was unimportant despite him keeping Q and Bishop in check then when he died the group of friends went to hell? :ohhh:
The group of friends went to hell cause Bishop went crazy.

He was just the pretty nikka with baby moms problems. His baby moms looked mediocre as fukk too

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
The group of friends went to hell cause Bishop went crazy.

He was just the pretty nikka with baby moms problems. His baby moms looked mediocre as fukk too

Nah. Group fell apart when he died because he was the only one pac would even remotely listen to. Pac didn't listen to Q or Steele in the least bit, he thought they was weak.

But why you talking shyt? Not too long ago you was copping pleas, thought you would have learned from that L. :manny:

cook

Banned
Daps
1. prove it. im not a mod, how could i do that? :patrice: when the bets are closed i have no access to that. i made 2 tril from the stock market then i bet big on the spurs, won a trillion there. show me ONE instance where i betted after the game was over. ONE.

My mistake. There was some events that people abused and you had made a ton of money on those but it looks like they were legit. I wrongly assumed after your stock trader scheme that you were involved. My fault but still, I don't think it's right you're attacking concise for trying to prevent people from cheating, because let's be honest you wouldn't need to be placing multiple bets like you're doing if you hadn't made that stock trader money

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My mistake. There was some events that people abused and you had made a ton of money on those but it looks like they were legit. I wrongly assumed after your stock trader scheme that you were involved. My fault but still, I don't think it's right you're attacking concise for trying to prevent people from cheating, because let's be honest you wouldn't need to be placing multiple bets like you're doing if you hadn't made that stock trader money
:salute:
i support the anti-cheating wave, i just didnt like that exchange we (me n concise) had, and since he has started setting the bet limits from 20 to 10, to now 5, i cant even bet how i like.
this #tnt attack has nothing to do with my personal squabbles with the kid. its a conglomeration of other things, most notably what we deem shytty modding in tlr.

concise

Veteran
Daps
i support the anti-cheating wave, i just didnt like that exchange we (me n concise) had, and since he has started setting the bet limits from 20 to 10, to now 5, i cant even bet how i like.
this #tnt attack has nothing to do with my personal squabbles with the kid. its a conglomeration of other things, most notably what we deem shytty modding in tlr.

Yeah, you didn't like the exchange because you just couldn't believe that it was possible that people could possibly be cheating out there. What am I to say if you don't believe it? :laugh: And now we have an attack based on a conglomeration of other things? Sure. :laugh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah, you didn't like the exchange because you just couldn't believe that it was possible that people could possibly be cheating out there. What am I to say if you don't believe it? :laugh: And now we have an attack based on a conglomeration of other things? Sure. :laugh:
i didnt like someone telling me that they were saving me from myself. :camby:
this is not about cheating, its your condescending attitude.

if you dont believe me about the reasoning behind the neg train, just ask others. i have no reason to lie.

concise

Veteran
Daps
i didnt like someone telling me that they were saving me from myself. :camby:

if you dont believe me, just ask others. i have no reason to lie.

Wow, aggy over a simple joke. :laugh:

And who are these others? Why don't they come in here and say something? I haven't heard much over the past weeks, except for you not being able to take a light hearted joke.

cook

Banned
Daps

:ld: I'd probably bet that it has more to do with personal retaliation for this http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-was-my-thread-deleted.229427/
Than something you all just randomly "deemed"