Swear theres some real bytchmade people on this site

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a thread on here that i saw about if this forum inspired you to change your political opinions. I swear some of these people in here really believe they have that power.

We do have that power:wow:

Paz
I feel u
Although I don't agree with ur lifestyle I think u are quite a genuine poster

That being said, and I'm saying so because I kinda care
I feel like u might be more comfortable elsewhere
You seem to like it on LSA
Maybe you could do 80% posting there and 20% here?

Don't quote me just think about it šŸ˜Œ

Although she doesnt agree with your lifestyle. She said "you know,Pazzys an alright guy". This is how people like Martin Luther King helped change a nation.

Also its unfair to minimize him to believe he wants or needs to be around women. He needs to be around straight black men:respect:.

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoEmpressšŸ–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We do have that power:wow:

Although she doesnt agree with your lifestyle. She said "you know,Pazzys an alright guy". This is how people like Martin Luther King helped change a nation.

Also its unfair to minimize him to believe he wants or needs to be around women. He needs to be around straight black men:respect:.

Thank you MLK was cut from refined cloth imo
Also
He said he prefers it there
I think people should be where they are appreciated and celebrated
Not just tolerated

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:damn:ITS NOT?!?!

Have you ever heard of Lucid Dreaming? Its basically a dream where you know its a dream. The coli is part of the dream I'm having.
:sas2:

None of you MF's are real except for a few of us on here. Consider yourself lucky because when we awaken, the world will end. Within in minutes, humans within a 50 mile radius of us will be stricken with insanity. People world wide scream in terror, some die, others will attack each other speaking in unknown tongues. Men will go blind and women will weep for their children. A Massive volcanic eruptions will happen all over and the oceans, lakes an rivers will turn to blood burning with fire. Everyone left over will be forced to serve us out of fear of receiving a fate worst than death by our hands.

28547.jpg

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Could never be as bytchmade as them. :yeshrug:

How much of a bytch you have to be to be sensitive to report another poster out of spite? I dont care enough about yall to hate on yall personally enough to go out my way to report trying to get whoever bushed or banned. Some of you need to really go to therapy instead of living through here, trying to escape your real lives.

Like seriously, folks act like this shyt is competition or contest. Yall dont own the site.
fukk you Canada Basketball lost fukk you Pazzy Boy
fukk france too. Gahhh im mad šŸ˜”