Swear theres some real bytchmade people on this site

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could never be as bytchmade as them. :yeshrug:

How much of a bytch you have to be to be sensitive to report another poster out of spite? I dont care enough about yall to hate on yall personally enough to go out my way to report trying to get whoever bushed or banned. Some of you need to really go to therapy instead of living through here, trying to escape your real lives.

Like seriously, folks act like this shyt is competition or contest. Yall dont own the site.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka u only spent a day in the Bushes
Shrug it off
Breh, its a lot more than that. You got some real losers who spend way too much time on here living through this shyt trying to escape their real lives on here. These same folks trying to call out folks, trying to bully folks on some "we run the forum" shyt but got issues in real life. Why you think certain posters just disappeared or trying to rename themselves?

So glad that whole political shill shyt is dying out on here too. Thats where a lot of them were hiding behind.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Just like I spend hours on in Azeroth trying to get a good Mythic+ run, its no different from the average Coli breh grinding hours on in trying to get that top plat or high dap/rep ratio.

No life, not technically...could be doing something else...most definitely :ehh:.

At the end of the day its all entertainment. Some take pleasure in making people's lives miserable because hurt people hurt people, while others loves fluffy fabricated lies, instead of facing the cold harsh truth.

It's life sadly :manny: . Hence, why on The Coli I'm a black man with such concerned, but on the outside I'm a koala trying to rebuild what was burnt from the forest fires of 2020.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
:francis: Just like I spend hours on in Azeroth trying to get a good Mythic+ run, its no different from the average Coli breh grinding hours on in trying to get that top plat or high dap/rep ratio.

No life, not technically...could be doing something else...most definitely :ehh:.

At the end of the day its all entertainment. Some take pleasure in making people's lives miserable because hurt people hurt people, while others loves fluffy fabricated lies, instead of facing the cold harsh truth.

It's life sadly :manny: . Hence, why on The Coli I'm a black man with such concerned, but on the outside I'm a koala trying to rebuild what was burnt from the forest fires of 2020.

Think the new expansion gonna be fiya?

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoEmpressšŸ–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Paz
I feel u
Although I don't agree with ur lifestyle I think u are quite a genuine poster

That being said, and I'm saying so because I kinda care
I feel like u might be more comfortable elsewhere
You seem to like it on LSA
Maybe you could do 80% posting there and 20% here?

Don't quote me just think about it šŸ˜Œ

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its on you to realize they are emotionally fragile and act accordingly. Maybe if you lead by example,you could help them overcome their lack of emotional intelligence. On the otherhand many of them are 40-50 years old,so its probably too late. Which in any event you need to respect your elders:respect:

There was a thread on here that i saw about if this forum inspired you to change your political opinions. I swear some of these people in here really believe they have that power over others on here. Thinking they can tell black people how to think when they punk asses is a whole lie that doesnt even follow the ideology they are forcing onto others. shyt is weird.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Think the new expansion gonna be fiya?

:patrice:Eh so far with how things going with the pre expansion, its been somewhat a mess, but not Shadowlands level of terrible. I would say its going to be alright, but not on the level of Dragonflight and of course Wrath (maybe next to my personal favorite Panderia).

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
:patrice:Eh so far with how things going with the pre expansion, its been somewhat a mess, but not Shadowlands level of terrible. I would say its going to be alright, but not on the level of Dragonflight and of course Wrath (maybe next to my personal favorite Panderia).

3 more weeks until showtime. Think Iā€™ll be playing wow when im 80. Got too many years invested :russ:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Breh:mjlol:
Could never be as bytchmade as them. :yeshrug:

How much of a bytch you have to be to be sensitive to report another poster out of spite? I dont care enough about yall to hate on yall personally enough to go out my way to report trying to get whoever bushed or banned. Some of you need to really go to therapy instead of living through here, trying to escape your real lives.

Like seriously, folks act like this shyt is competition or contest. Yall dont own the site.
Your right. Who did this to you and over what?
Name name's :birdman:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Yeah... this is true in all my years here I've never blocked or negged anyone because at the end of the day it's not that serious but to some muthafukka's here this site is their life.