Swatting finally gets its first victim

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sad part is, nothing is going to change.
If these cops can smoke unarmed black people and get away with it
they're also going to get off scot-free with being a hit squad for some dude on the Internet.

The truth is that these police departments are nothing more than wanna-be Marines. In their eyes, it's not "protect and serve". It's "us against them", like they're in Iraq and we're all potential insurgents.
They send whole SWAT teams for drug raids even those the majority of these guys aren't close to being Pablo Escobar/Tony Montana types.
Now they're sending death squads on the word of some random unverified 911 call.
It truly is spooky how much firepower a lot of these police departments have access to.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
crazy shyt. the caller needs to serve some time to set an example for ppl doing this dumb shyt and the swat person who shot him needs to do time as well. i read an article that said the guy put his hands up and down 10 times or so but no reason to just shoot for no reason.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
imagine just chilling at home and you hear a banging at the door you go take a look see its a bnch of cops with guns out and they tell you to open up, you do and then you get lit up like a christmas tree because some deranged psycho pulled your address out of thin air

Daps
breh is about to do crazy fed time

I wouldve said nah but the dumbass literally did an interview.

I think he will and they should hold him in there for life.

He fukking got a guy killed and doesnt believe he did any wrongdoing.

Indirect murder is a thing. Ever heard of Charles Manson.

Yes the cops are definitely at fault.

But that guy is just as much for setting the events in motion.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Besides all the obvious dumb shyt, why the he'll would ol boy give out any type of address :what:

That wasn’t the dude he was arguing with. The guy he actually had the altercation with online just gave him some random address.

The guy that got shot had nothing to do with the situation. He was just an innocent bystander to this ignorance.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That wasn’t the dude he was arguing with. The guy he actually had the altercation with online just gave him some random address.

The guy that got shot had nothing to do with the situation. He was just an innocent bystander to this ignorance.
I understand that, what I'm saying is why would anyone respond with an address period. I would have told dude to fukk off. So now dude is indirectly responsible not criminally but ...