Swatting finally gets its first victim

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The caller has no remorse at all, hell he sounds like a homegrown terrorist in the making.:scust:
Interviewer was like WTF at the end
I’d be super pissed to find out someone I cared about died over some ppl playing COD
Under the jail
This ain’t even bruhs first time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What the fukk is wrong with the police in your country?
Watch the police try to blame the swatter. The truth is they had no business killing an innocent man regardless of the swatting. Police don't get paid to just walk up and clap people on sight because they might have heard something. It's their job to assess the situation and respond accordingly.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Interview with dude. His future lawyer is somewhere like please STFU. He’s at fault, the dude who said to swat is at fault, and the dude who gave out the fake address.

Gamers suck. They’re really pieces of shyt. The police need to be held responsible too but we know they wont

“I guess you can say if I hadn’t made the call then he wouldn’t have been shot”

This idiot just gave the cop and the other dikkheads involved an agurment for him to be held responsible for this shyt :snoop:

Dumbass over here snitching on himself. Went from I allegedly did this to I swat for fun real quick. :snoop:

This stupid fukk must have Down syndrome. :hhh:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
“I guess you can say if I hadn’t made the call then he wouldn’t have been shot”

This idiot just gave the cop and the other dikkheads involved an agurment for him to be held responsible for this shyt :snoop:

Dumbass over here snitching on himself. Went from I allegedly did this to I swat for fun real quick. :snoop:

This stupid fukk must have Down syndrome. :hhh:
His dumbass should be held responsible

Police too

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Interview with dude. His future lawyer is somewhere like please STFU. He’s at fault, the dude who said to swat is at fault, and the dude who gave out the fake address.

Gamers suck. They’re really pieces of shyt. The police need to be held responsible too but we know they wont

This shyt is terrible :snoop: