Swagless vehicles

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lowkey these are some good, cheap, trustworthy cars.

it's tax season and i'm looking to buy, thanks for all the suggestions, brehs.:salute:

get yourself this breh

bmw-328i-coupe-3.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ford-taurus-sedan_white_4.jpg

:scust:
The Eric Snow of cars
I'd rather crawl to my destination

my mom and dad both had a variation of this Taurus. Both vehicles lasted well over 10 yrs and 200,000 miles with very little isssues. I even drove it a while when my car was in the shop.

You can't ask for more than that. F*ck swag. I'd take that anyday over a "cool" car that constantly has issues.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hell nah. This broad I know just bought this car she paid $5,000 cash for it b/c she "wanted a BMW". Then she took it to the shop AFTER paying for it, and found out it needs $7,000 worth of work. It looks good enough on the outside, but those issues inside can be expensive

clearly she bought a lemon, dont buy a lemon and youll be fine

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Madza 6 looks nice to me

photo.jpg
Thinking about trading my troublesome BMW and
just test drove a 6 Touring and Honda Accord Sport last week (only 2 sedans available in manual). 6 kills the Accord in features for the money, interior quality, and style. Probably can't beat the Accord in resale, but it is just as reliable.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
clearly she bought a lemon, dont buy a lemon and youll be fine

Not a lemon...just a maintenance-neglected German POS. They all end up that way...owners run them until something major breaks and dump it. Next sucker buys it for dirt cheap thinking he's gonna style on the cheap only to find out that it needs 3x its value in repairs. One day people will learn that the most expensive BMW is a cheap BMW.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not a lemon...just a maintenance-neglected German POS. They all end up that way...owners run them until something major breaks and dump it. Next sucker buys it for dirt cheap thinking he's gonna style on the cheap only to find out that it needs 3x its value in repairs. One day people will learn that the most expensive BMW is a cheap BMW.

:comeon:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I can't hate on anybody driving a Taurus, pushed one myself for a minute when I was in college.

It's not flashy, but if you want something cheap to get you from Point A to Point B on a consistent basis and rarely have problems, there aren't too many better choices. :yeshrug: