Reppin
BKLYN
Amazing show but thats the white man. Stay taking away good TV :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mike Epps left to do the Uncle Buck show that got cancelled after a season :francis::snoop:
I don’t get why actors do this. He was a damn uncle, he could have left to live with a thot in Miami or some shyt to leave the door open for him to come back (not that this show lasted much longer). When you’re B/C list and on B/C list projects, don’t permanently close doors. Maggie on TWD got it right lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mike had another show on ABC at the time (Uncle Buck)

to keep it 100 Cam and his sister were the most annoying characters
could've done without
should've focused on Missy and Reggie business ventures
M chuck’s accent is unbearable.

And yea, missy and Reggie could easily be the cornerstone of different show based around a few 30-40 something black couples, I like them. We actually need that right now, time to cater to the next phase of life for older millennials,

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
show should've just focused on Missy and Reggie
Ronreaco is such an underrated actor
i only really remembered him from sister sister, but this show def woke me up to his skill. and of course teyona is a good actress as well. i'm not a fan of jessie usher, but he wasn't horrible on this. bron (well his production company) did a great job with casting on this show. i also like how they constructed the characters of the team owner and chinese dude, more nuanced than i expected them to be

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Saw the commercial and hope they picked it up to continue it like they did with The Game :mjlol: Damn!

Well I'm glad they are at least showing the reruns cause this was a good show.
If much rather watch this vs Martin & Wayans brothers reruns everyday... I need some kind of variation