Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They hate Odell, took their own teammate out to get to him. Obj hit them with :mj:mcdonald had homie like this :deadrose:in a pile of blood. Odell was like
giphy.gif
as Rams stood around praying to him for their teammate.

Ogletree and McDonald are scumbags.

Odell is a :troll:, Odell could have been in street fighter, that leg kick to ogletree had perfect form :ohlawd:

Eli likes that dome in stl, Randle may showed something, playing a little different ever since that skins game he caught that 18 yarder. Oline performed great. Aaron Donald did what? ( not a damn thing) Jeff fisher knows how to get under giants player skin. It happened in 06, 10 and 14. Oh yeah we played Jeff Fisher teams prior to a Superbowl appearance:ohhh:
can't expect anything less from a Gregg Williams-coached defense. he's a piece of shyt, and all of those fines should come from his salary.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
if you have good scouts, youll find an impact player no matter where you are in the first round. this isnt like the nba.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
if you have good scouts, youll find an impact player no matter where you are in the first round. this isnt like the nba.

But you still have MORE players to choose from.

And you don't have the same chance at an impact player ANYWHERE in the first... This team should be shutting it down right now, not winning meaningless games, and risking Odell's health. fukking punt returns. The audacity.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But you still have MORE players to choose from.

And you don't have the same chance at an impact player ANYWHERE in the first... This team should be shutting it down right now, not winning meaningless games, and risking Odell's health. fukking punt returns. The audacity.
there are impactful players all over the first round, we got odb with the 12th pick. aaron donald went 13th, martin 16th, bucannon 27th, benjamin 28th. it makes a huge difference selecting early when youre looking for a quarterback since theyre off the board in the first couple of picks. i agree, lose this week, idc. but the idea that because we dropped from 8th to 11th that its dashed our hopes at getting someone to provide a great impact next season is false.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Who you thinkin? Lemme hear top 3 choices
If he declares Ronnie Stanley...his footwork needs help tho.

Not saying as our first rounder... Just a prospect I like.

Right now I'm liking shane ray(de), denzel (ilb), and duke(rb, he replaces Wilson in my heart :to:). Havent watch too much college football but where we are picking we are going to get value for a need :yeshrug:

We got Jpp 2nd de in the draft. Odell third wideout. Revis the cb I wanted was picked @ 14 first corner off the board :mjcry:..we were close Its a good spot to be at IMO

• Dap
Reactions: Rev