BK Forever.
g13mcV9.gif

:dead: Stole this from BBI.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We gonna drop out of the top 10 now, ODB jus too damn good for the tank life:wow:

Can't wait to run back the same Coach, GM, and core team and be 2-6 after 8 games :giantscry:

Although, where all them "Eli gotta go" boys at? 29 TDs, 13 INTs and 5 of those came in his 1 awful game. And he's doing this with ODB out the first 4 games, Cruz out most of the year, a shyt offensive line, and no running game. Eli is our QB, if we fix our line and RBs he can only get better

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:damn: I need the highlights of today's fukkery, sounds like their was a ton of it.
They hate Odell, took their own teammate out to get to him. Obj hit them with :mj:mcdonald had homie like this :deadrose:in a pile of blood. Odell was like
giphy.gif
as Rams stood around praying to him for their teammate.

Ogletree and McDonald are scumbags.

Odell is a :troll:, Odell could have been in street fighter, that leg kick to ogletree had perfect form :ohlawd:

Eli likes that dome in stl, Randle may showed something, playing a little different ever since that skins game he caught that 18 yarder. Oline performed great. Aaron Donald did what? ( not a damn thing) Jeff fisher knows how to get under giants player skin. It happened in 06, 10 and 14. Oh yeah we played Jeff Fisher teams prior to a Superbowl appearance:ohhh:

Tobias

i'm afraid i just blue myself
Daps
Reppin
UNC, NYG, MCFC, Charlotte Hornets, Atlanta Braves
pretty disgraceful performance from St. Louis today. instead of trying to stop odb, they got all butthurt about him running a train and got dirty

fukk that organization. hope they move to LA just to stick it to the city of St. Louis for supporting that dirty ass team