Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I think he is happy here so I feel as long as the contract is not insulting, Trel retires a Giant.
Giants will insult...:shaq:

We need 1 competent starting LB. Kennard and McClain got this for now. Get Jacquain THE fukk outta here!
He had a spark when he started. That filthy game in 2011:mjcry:... I see no growth

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My preferences:

First round:
Get a tackle, move Beatty to RT, move Pugh to guard.
Second round: Best safety/d-lineman available.

First round:
Star Safety
Second/Third rounds:
Solidify lines.

These idiots are going to win a few games late, and fukk up the draft pick. So typical.

I could definitely see this team going 0-2 against the Rams and Eagles. :manny:
Giants will insult...:shaq:

:whoa: I want Antrel back at the right price of course. It wasn't too long ago that he was making plays like the one in this video.

Last edited:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
I could definitely see this team going 0-2 against the Rams and Eagles. :manny:

:whoa: I want Antrel back at the right price of course. It wasn't too long ago that he was making plays like the one in this video.

My op was a joke because Tuck, Phillips, Smith, Nicks, Umenyiora etc all saying Giants insulted them with their contract offer

Looks like he missed Will Hill and to a lesser extent Jon Beason the most :yeshrug:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Well, Giants coach Tom Coughlin talked about it Wednesday. And while you Washingtonheads out there may not like the answer, you can rest assured there is a reason Washington remains so far down on the depth chart. It just has nothing to do with his ability to actually play wide receiver.

"My standard operating procedure is that I'd like the fourth and fifth wide receivers to be outstanding contributors on special teams, and we're not there right now," Coughlin said. "That would help a lot."

Coughlin said Washington hasn't done a good enough job on the punt return and kickoff return teams to warrant a promotion to a larger role on offense, even though he spoke highly of his ability to perform when put into the game at wide receiver.

"No. He does a good job and can play multiple positions, and from the standpoint of knowing what to do, he's done that from Day 1," Coughlin said. "But he does have to become better at his job."

:mindblown:

My coach is fukking senile :to:

He's hurting Washington for Randle and Ogletree. :wtf:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

He's hurting Washington for Randle and Ogletree. :wtf:
Stuff like this makes me think the game has passed coughlin by . Niccas out there starting felons and shyt but couglin worried about the usually worthless special teams . ( outside of on side kicks recently I guess and odb

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Stuff like this makes me think the game has passed coughlin by . Niccas out there starting felons and shyt but couglin worried about the usually worthless special teams . ( outside of on side kicks recently I guess and odb
If he sucks at ST like randle...why even play him there? Because he's udfa he can't get burn :wtf:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps

He's hurting Washington for Randle and Ogletree. :wtf:[/QUOTE]

This is where Coughlin lost me. Just with this right here. If the player is an asset on Offense, yet a liability on ST, remove him from special teams. That shyt makes NO fukkIN SENSE. So Kevin Ogletree has earned his bones with the Giants more than Washington?! A guy that has continuously tried to perfect his craft at WR in college and earned an invite to the Giants, actually made the team by surpassing expectations at the WR position in preseason, now has to be a stud on Special Teams in order to see more time on offense!? Where does that make sense? Not to mention how thin we became during this season. Fake ass Tony D'Amato way of thinking if u ask me!

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Asked Thursday about that biggest lesson learned, McAdoo said, “I guess you don’t fall into the trap where you think the system is everything.’’

McAdoo fell into that trap, but give the man credit for expanding his game this season.

“The best play may not be the best play because it doesn’t give the person the ball that gives you the best chance to win the game,’’ McAdoo said. “So getting the ball to the right guy at the right time is the most critical.’’

Explains the lack of targets to Reuben and the four fades in the endzone :blessed: