Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
We need LBs too breh.

Our LB's been trash for years now, the real difference is the d line can't cover for the rest of the defense anymore. We got plenty of holes but I'm just saying with an upgraded o-line we should have a chance to win a shoot out against a lot of teams next season

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Our LB's been trash for years now, the real difference is the d line can't cover for the rest of the defense anymore. We got plenty of holes but I'm just saying with an upgraded o-line we should have a chance to win a shoot out against a lot of teams next season
True dat.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
First round pick on a Left Tackle or Guard???:patrice:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Left Tackle,we can shift a few guys to Guard if needed
I think Pugh could be the only player able to move to guard. If we get a tackle he has to be better than Pugh IMO. We could take Ronnie Stanley from ND. If Leonard Williams is there at our pick...fukk a tackle get a Guard in round 2.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
My preferences:

First round:
Get a tackle, move Beatty to RT, move Pugh to guard.
Second round: Best safety/d-lineman available.

First round:
Star Safety
Second/Third rounds:
Solidify lines.

These idiots are going to win a few games late, and fukk up the draft pick. So typical.