Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Ayers on ir. Schwartz next IMO. Throw DRC on the bytch too. Its tanking season. How the fukk are we 3-9 and only in seventh place :wtf:

Finding a trade partner to get value may be the hardest part. Hopefully we get a stud defensive player. Oline help in the second.

Fire the dline coach. Who has he developed?
Giants SHOULD draft a Franchise Left Tackle, second round draft a pass rusher or Linebacker

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Giants SHOULD draft a Franchise Left Tackle, second round draft a pass rusher or Linebacker
Has Eli ever needed a franchise Lt. He does better with quality interior linemen. I'm not about drafting a G/C that high.

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Has Eli ever needed a franchise Lt. He does better with quality interior linemen. I'm not about draft a G/C that high.

Yup. Eli's at his best when he drops back and then can step up into his throws because the C and 2 Gs are locking it down. As long as we have competent Tackles, the interior is more important since Eli needs that clean pocket to step up into. I'd rather have Amari Cooper over a Tackle if we had the chance to get him.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Yup. Eli's at his best when he drops back and then can step up into his throws because the C and 2 Gs are locking it down. As long as we have competent Tackles, the interior is more important since Eli needs that clean pocket to step up into. I'd rather have Amari Cooper over a Tackle if we had the chance to get him.
:whoa: a wr. He's that good?

I don't see back to back same position in the first round. :yeshrug:

Running game is better with quality interior linemen. Remember 08 :ohlawd:

Our interior is so whack it couldn't get a yard up the gut

I have been wanting a linebacker for the longest will I finally get one in the second or first.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
:whoa: a wr. He's that good?

Yes, he's that good. Here's what he did on Saturday

Breaking Alabama records left and right, if we could pair Cooper, Beckham, and a returning Cruz in the slot :noah:

You fix the interior line and find a RB to pair with Jennings, that offense is ready :banderas:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
What about Giants move down in draft to get more draft picks n draft LG or RG in first round:patrice:
In a perfect world this is beautiful :mjcry:

But...

What are they trying to give up for a top 10 pick? What's the going rate? You know the precedent that was set since the new CBA? I'm not cool with getting a low-mid third to move down 10 slots.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Yes, he's that good. Here's what he did on Saturday

Breaking Alabama records left and right, if we could pair Cooper, Beckham, and a returning Cruz in the slot :noah:

You fix the interior line and find a RB to pair with Jennings, that offense is ready :banderas:

:patrice: :leon:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Grantland NFL writer and Giants fan Bill Barnwell talks about who should be on the team going forward starting at the 49 minute mark.