Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One great thing, Coughlin:old: won't be wheeling back thru that door:blessed:

...Larry Holmes Garden better lock his cane up, so he don't try to breakout:flabbynsick:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
image.gif
fukk you too

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i swear to god i had this face when donnell fumbled
post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif
this dude has done that shyt like 5 times this year! the same exact way! :damn:

and why y'all want a qb for? we need fukking lineman. no point in drafting a qb if we cant protect his ass. we had a dude named dallas out there for christs sake :dead:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Why was Randle benched?

:mjlol: we are tanking.

How Odell looked?

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
I'm watching NFL network and we can't even get some coverage on game day highlights. :damn: we have fallen off.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Brehs. It's ok. We need to draft a tackle, or lose enough to draft a qb, and either keep him, or flip him for more picks. Drafting Jameis and flipping him wold be a massive win.

shyt, keeping him would be a pretty big win too... it just wouldn't really fill the biggest holes.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Giants need a Franchise LT, move beatty to RT then move Pugh to right guard or left guard...
Pass rusher, pass rusher and more pass rusher and above average linebacker.
Exactly, probably need another guard too, I don't trust Walton, I want Richburg as the starting C. We already have a nice pass rusher in Moore. Need a replacement for JPP. I still have no clue what the coaches were thinking to give Kiwi all that PT :dwillhuh:. Moore has shown flashes every time they put him in. Ayers is out for the season, and he should have been a starter from day one. We got some pieces for next season, but I don't trust TC and this putrid coaching staff.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Exactly, probably need another guard too, I don't trust Walton, I want Richburg as the starting C. We already have a nice pass rusher in Moore. Need a replacement for JPP. I still have no clue what the coaches were thinking to give Kiwi all that PT :dwillhuh:. Moore has shown flashes every time they put him in. Ayers is out for the season, and he should have been a starter from day one. We got some pieces for next season, but I don't trust TC and this putrid coaching staff.
:ohlawd::ohlawd: exactly

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I'm all-in for a first round LT or using the pick to get more picks, if possible.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Ayers on ir. Schwartz next IMO. Throw DRC on the bytch too. Its tanking season. How the fukk are we 3-9 and only in seventh place :wtf:

Finding a trade partner to get value may be the hardest part. Hopefully we get a stud defensive player. Oline help in the second.

Fire the dline coach. Who has he developed?