Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
donaldtrump-youhavetogoback.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
great ruling, i love republicans and police having more power. they usually look out for us.
This the coli......they won't recognize what you doing because it sounds like you are in agreeance......I can always tell who is who when I start seeing name I hardly ever see in certain threads......

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this shyt is unacceptable :yeshrug:

this law is obviously not good, but if this is the alternative....enough is enough. this is embarrassing. who the fukk supports this ^^^? why are border states expected to just put up with this?

Yea this is kinda wild.

It’s one thing to make it across the border and find a way to make something happen. It’s another to cross the border because you know you’re about to get access to housing, funds, programs, etc.

Europeans get the most/best benefits tho. Believe that. We don’t even see them becoming they’re placed in apartments in nice areas and have funds/programs waiting for them when they arrive.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah,, black people with American accents and birth certificates are going to start to be deported on accident :duck::mjlol:

It happened before.

And carrying your fukking birth certificate as identification is some Apartheid South Africa type shyt :what:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Cuz there’s 0 chance there won’t be some giant flaw in reporting that doesn’t somehow result in a US citizen getting arrested and deported. Nope, that sure won’t happen.

Yeah, this is stupid. They now have the power to stop and arrest ANYONE they suspect to have crossed the border illegally. This is definitely going to be abused, especially because this is Texas.

I'm not understanding what y'all are saying. What should they do if not arrest and send illegals back? :jbhmm: How could an English speaking US citizen with a birth certificate and US address possibly get arrested and sent to Mexico?

Last edited: