ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
slave-catchers-capturing-fugitive-slave-5878865.jpg.webp

:francis: where's ya papers boy!!!??? :mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cuz there’s 0 chance there won’t be some giant flaw in reporting that doesn’t somehow result in a US citizen getting arrested and deported. Nope, that sure won’t happen.
Yeah, this is stupid. They now have the power to stop and arrest ANYONE they suspect to have crossed the border illegally. This is definitely going to be abused, especially because this is Texas.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cuz there’s 0 chance there won’t be some giant flaw in reporting that doesn’t somehow result in a US citizen getting arrested and deported. Nope, that sure won’t happen.
Plus the fact that the state doesn't share any info when requests have been made for data for governor hot wheels bullshyt Operation Lone Star border mission. Know what else they aren't sharing? How National Guard troops are losing their jobs due to this dummy mission, the suicides, the state cooking the books and claiming arrests made damn near at the OK border and crediting it to Lone Star

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Excellent

If La Raza and their hispanic friends can push for sanctuary cities, Texas and other border states can enforce ACTUAL LAWS ON THE BOOKS

Black Lives Matter
You can't enforce laws that are on its face, unconstitutional. If you agree, then you disagree with the rule of law and the consistency of the principles of human rights.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Why we need permission when we one of the states sitting right on the border where the most immigration activity happens

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
SB4 gives local and state police officers the ability to stop and arrest anyone suspected of having crossed the border illegally, except in schools, healthcare facilities and places of worship.

Anybody celebrating this shyt is sick.

Giving cops that much power and assuming it won't be completely abused, is ignorant.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Get ready to see mad black people deported to Mexico by "accident"
Bruh, there have been Mexicans who've served 20 yrs and retired from military service deported back. But goofy ass accounts in here talking about "enforcing the laws on the books." White folks impersonating Black folks on here and spewing right wing xenophobic rhetoric is crazy to me.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, there have been Mexicans who've served 20 yrs and retired from military service deported back. But goofy ass accounts in here talking about "enforcing the laws on the books." White folks impersonating Black folks on here and spewing right wing xenophobic rhetoric is crazy to me.
Mexicans acting like black folks on here is crazy to me