Supermodel Tess Holliday, 400 lbs, bravely opens up about anorexia battle

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
I don't actually look at their profiles or dig deeper I barely know how to use Twitter I literally follow like 40 people and they are all News website I am very interested in journalism and I follow a couple hip hop website and nature and travel stuff
Alright then. Be wary of that, you could be called a cac

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:gator that first account is a pro bulimia account

the pro bulimia/anorexia girls are upset they don’t have someone cute and rail thin representing them. if you’re fat and not vomiting it up they think you should die and if you’re skinny they worship you (and will probably think about you when they vomit)

really weird sect of mental illness

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This shyt is really sad. If shes anorexic and 400lbs, if she has controlled or stopped that behavior it means she's only going to gain weight.

You can already see what it's doing to her body, the weight is warping her whole frame and putting pressure on her joints. If she doesn't slim down by cutting back on the sugar, salt, and being more active then ill be surprised if she makes it past 60. Shes going to balloon in size and not actually be able to walk without serious pain and fatigue.

Some simp will knock her up and she won't even be able to play with her kids like other parents do because she'll be out of breath within a few seconds. The media hasn't changed, its still pushing celebrities to do dangerous shyt by giving them attention when they do it.