Supermodel Tess Holliday, 400 lbs, bravely opens up about anorexia battle

Daps
Anorexia is NOT a diet

Sheā€™s only psycing herself out by going that route. Itā€™s extremely hard and depressing so when she does starve herself and fails to see the results she wants and is unable to maintain it she thinks that healthy dieting wonā€™t help her or will be too hard for her. She needs to commit to real dieting a real diet change plus an exercise regime she will actually do. Thereā€™s no shame in doing less than the typical programs require, you have to start somewhere. And wherever she starts, itā€™ll be better than nothing. She just has to be real with herself about whatā€™s ā€œchallengingā€ and whatā€™s not attainable for her.

Donā€™t worry about getting the perfect diet or the perfect exercise plan, pick what you can do and Just Do It!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Anorexia:duck::duck:

200w.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
how are you that damn big and anorexic???
she eat,throw up and eat the shyt she threw up?
i'm calling bullshyt.
that manbearpig has the opposite of anorexcia.
she has (fry it and put gravy and cheese on them shyts)
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
I think sheā€™s forgetting to throw up:skip:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These fatties have been trolling the media for years and eating off it.

Her, Lizzo, them other fatties are just massive trolls who say any bullshyt and people are like... :ehh:

A 400lb women literally said she was dealing with anorexia and people calling her brave :mjlol:

You cant tell me she didn't go home that day, eat 5 cheesburgers, and go "look at these dumbasses :lolbron:"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that second twitter account... where did you find that? sounds like a altright/4chn guy. He retweeted Paul Joseph Watson. He has a pepe AVI too... You follow that kinda stuff OP??
Do you not know how Twitter works?

There are these things called algorithms and when you search someone's name it shows you the top tweets or the most popular tweets.

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
Do you not know how Twitter works?

There are these things called algorithms and when you search someone's name it shows you the top tweets or the most popular tweets.
sure I know how it works, just making an observation my friend

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
sure I know how it works, just making an observation my friend
I don't actually look at their profiles or dig deeper I barely know how to use Twitter I literally follow like 40 people and they are all News website I am very interested in journalism and I follow a couple hip hop website and nature and travel stuff