Superman member of the XMen?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Despite playing Superman in the DC Extended Universe, rumors are now noting that Marvel Studios has signed Henry Cavill for a role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Entertainment insider, Emmet Kennedy, recently posted a tweet noting rumors of Marvel Studios signing seven actors and actresses.

Aside from Cavill, the names mentioned include John Boyega, Jodie Comer, Daisy Edgar-Jones, John Krasinski, Giancarlo Esposito, and Denzel Washington. Kennedy notes that the talent potentially signed will help lead the Phase 5 plans for the MCU and that the President of Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige, will be making an announcement regarding the signings at D23 Expo 2022 held at the Anaheim Convention Center September 9-11. Kennedy also mentioned the upcoming Fantastic Four and X-Men films in his tweet.

It is interesting to note, reports last year revealed that Henry Cavill met with Marvel Studios regarding a role.

For more entertainment news, Season 2 of the Kengan Ashura anime receives a release announcement.

------------

Cavill to play Cyclops? :ohhh:

Denzel to play Professor X?:leon:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hyperion for Cavill, basically 'evil' Superman set to show up in Loki season 2 which would be a brilliant troll job by Feige.

iu

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm sorry guys i'm praying this list is 50% wrong because we CANNOT let John Karaski be reed richards:unimpressed:
Only thing which fukks me up is keeping Mr. Fantastic while recasting Charles. They should recast both or cast Krasinski as another character in marvel.

I could lowkey see Denzel playing Galactus.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Henry Cavill as Wolverine? Or Cyclops? I'm fine with the Denzel and Giancarlo as the black versions of Prof X and Magneto. What role will John Boyega have? Iceman? I'm hoping they do OG X-Men and grow the team from that original core: Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel and Beast.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Marvel probably released this to throw off the gossip before the true reveal.

probably only one or two are actually real
On hindsight, I'm worried about a Denzel casting. He's too famous. It might be too much Denzel. Like how Tom Cruise as Iron Man would be too much Tom Cruise. It takes you outta the movie when an actor is too famous and you can't unsee the actor.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
On hindsight, I'm worried about a Denzel casting. He's too famous. It might be too much Denzel. Like how Tom Cruise as Iron Man would be too much Tom Cruise. It takes you outta the movie when an actor is too famous and you can't unsee the actor.
I don’t get this post. There are already A-listers left and right in the MCU who have done just fine in their roles and didn’t take away from the immersion.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don’t get this post. There are already A-listers left and right in the MCU who have done just fine in their roles and didn’t take away from the immersion.
Aight. When it's a Denzel vehicle, it's cool because it's a Denzel movie but with MCU, characters take a backseat to the story. Denzel just has a strong personality and aura. Im not saying I'm against it. I felt the same about Angelina. I felt like she threw me off with being in Eternals. I kept seeing Angelina.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Aight. When it's a Denzel vehicle, it's cool because it's a Denzel movie but with MCU, characters take a backseat to the story. Denzel just has a strong personality and aura. Im not saying I'm against it. I felt the same about Angelina. I felt like she threw me off with being in Eternals. I kept seeing Angelina.
this is what bothers me about Val I just hear the Seinfeld theme in my head when i see her