'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
well atleast we got confirmation that this is still the Arrowverse with Diggle showing up:ehh:

I'm just confused over the time and everything. Like I'm guessing this is still current. But if that's the case, where is Supergirl? They were all worried about taking out Superman, and then there being no one to handle Morgan Edge.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm just confused over the time and everything. Like I'm guessing this is still current. But if that's the case, where is Supergirl? They were all worried about taking out Superman, and then there being no one to handle Morgan Edge.
Agree, That’s why I was surprised they reconnected it with the Diggle appearance because why wouldn’t General Lane be worried about Flash, Supergirl, MM, etc. why wouldn’t Edge go get Kara since Clark told him no? Looks like they trying to make Diggle the Nick Fury of the Arrowverse. He’s showed up in Flash, Batwoman, Legends all in the last few months.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Agree, That’s why I was surprised they reconnected it with the Diggle appearance because why wouldn’t General Lane be worried about Flash, Supergirl, MM, etc. why wouldn’t Edge go get Kara since Clark told him no? Looks like they trying to make Diggle the Nick Fury of the Arrowverse. He’s showed up in Flash, Batwoman, Legends all in the last few months.

And Kara has already fought the flesh and blood Zod.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Well...they've met twice and each tine he tried to kill their pops:mjlol::mjlol:Had that kryptonite spear to this mans chest :russ::russ:
You know Lois gave them the heads up about Earth 2 stepdad. Even wanted him to stay for dinner :jawalrus:

*Edit*

And i though that red solar missile was going to be bigger.

He was using the 'ex-wife' from Justin Hammer

:dwillhuh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You know Lois gave them the heads up about Earth 2 stepdad. Even wanted him to stay for dinner :jawalrus:

*Edit*

And i though that red solar missile was going to be bigger.

He was using the 'ex-wife' from Justin Hammer

:dwillhuh:
:dead:Well it was concentrated enough so Steel could fire up close so I guess that makes sense :ehh:Hammers would've imploded at ignition :mjlol::mjlol:
Jon did see the other Earth vids so he knows Steel isn't on some evil shyt:jbhmm::hubie:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So the Crisis rewrote history too. We saw that with the Canaries. But still doesn't explain why Supergirl wasn't there or involved at all.