'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This is what I need to know about Morgan Edge. How much did Crisis change things? Is this the same Edge played by Adrian Pasdar on Supergirl? Did the time frame of Lois and Clark having kids change, or does this take place sometime in the future, and a teen Mia Queen is out there? Or is this an extension of the new DC initiative where continuity doesn't matter?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is what I need to know about Morgan Edge. How much did Crisis change things? Is this the same Edge played by Adrian Pasdar on Supergirl? Did the time frame of Lois and Clark having kids change, or does this take place sometime in the future, and a teen Mia Queen is out there? Or is this an extension of the new DC initiative where continuity doesn't matter?
The showrunners keep claiming this is the same universe as Supergirl and the rest of the Arrowverse shows but they seem to be leaning into the catch all excuse of The Crisis changing things and this new Kryptonian Edge being the only Morgan Edge in the rebooted universe.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The showrunners keep claiming this is the same universe as Supergirl and the rest of the Arrowverse shows but they seem to be leaning into the catch all excuse of The Crisis changing things and this new Kryptonian Edge being the only Morgan Edge in the rebooted universe.

I feel like my uncle back in the 1970's, confused with the multiple earths stuff. Then like WTF after Crisis wondering if Power Girl was still Supergirl:russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They are probably waiting until Supergirl ends to overtly wipe it out.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
CW has had plenty of shows that are 22 or 23 episodes that follow a single plot all the way through dynasty, the 100, the originals, the vampire diaries. The monsters of the week IS A CHOICE and nothing to do with the shortened season.
I was more comparing it to other "comic book" shows based on existing characters. If a character has been around for decades and has a "gallery" of villains, the temptation is really strong to do Monsters of the Week. Can't compare that to "Dynasty".

Have you ever read death of superman or injustice?
I've never been a comic reader tbh. Around when the Snyder Cut came out I DID read an online plot summary of the Injustice games. To me that more reminded me of the "Red Son" movie (which I did see) than Invincible.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I was more comparing it to other "comic book" shows based on existing characters. If a character has been around for decades and has a "gallery" of villains, the temptation is really strong to do Monsters of the Week. Can't compare that to "Dynasty".
I mean CW has a monopoly of super hero shows on big tv networks so youre not really comparing them to anything but themselves. Its circular then.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
July 13:martin:
:blessed::blessed:
tumblr_pklxeoSEBC1wn6oz2o5_400.gifv