Luther pulled a Killmonger when spoke Kryptonian

Steel! Cool twist, It makes sense

Pulling off some Kratos/Thor type moves with that hammer

Really? Was Kal gonna hit a beaten man? :mjpls:

Is his daughter the DC version of Ironheart? :ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Every DC show has great seasons in the beginning...:manny: Arrow S1 and S2, BL S1& S2,

Not every. Arrow, BL, and S&L are top 3 for sure. I never was a Flash fan. Legends was interesting at first, but after Rip (actually a little before), I dropped it. Supergirl seemed it like had far too much agenda. But honestly the episodes I did watch was meh to aight.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not every. Arrow, BL, and S&L are top 3 for sure. I never was a Flash fan. Legends was interesting at first, but after Rip (actually a little before), I dropped it. Supergirl seemed it like had far too much agenda. But honestly the episodes I did watch was meh to aight.

Flash was good especially when they did the multiverse stuff and zoom showed up but it did fall off...:hhh: and supergirl definitely had a serious agenda...:francis: i skimmed it and it was kinda corny...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Was Superman with Zod & his crew?

That’s what I’m assuming is going to be the revelation. The fact Steel knew Kryptonian means only someone with Kryptonian heritage could have taught it.

Steel-Earth had no Clark Kent so I’m assuming no Jor-el in the Fortress.

Season 2 will be a Goku Black arc to get Superman’s mind out of the Phantom Zone.