'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dang Lois had that nig pegged as sus from jump.

And this X Kryptonite is an unknown Kryptonite on this Earth.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I guess my tv colors are messed up cause it looked orange. Lol

:russ:

EDIT:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:damn::damn::damn: they got kyrptonite bullets now???

Humans have no idea how close they are to getting decimated yall better thank Jonathan and Martha Kent EVERY GOTDAMN DAY!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Its a really interesting experience coming back to this show and watching the entire first season of Invincible in between episodes.
Its like most of the characters on this show are mirror universe versions of the characters from Invincible.

Before watching Invincible, I would have been like "Have your army anti-superhero team go into battle with guns already pre-loaded with Kryptonite bullets? How DARE you not trust Clark!"
After Invincible, I'm like "Lane doesn't have enough anti-Superman firepower :lupe:. He needs to be more like Cecil!"

Edit:
But it was probably a big mistake to let Clark KNOW that you have a stockpile of Kryptonite bullets. Keep them in a super lead container, so you can surprise him JUST in case it becomes necessary :ninja1:.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Its a really interesting experience coming back to this show and watching the entire first season of Invincible in between episodes.
Its like most of the characters on this show are mirror universe versions of the characters from Invincible.

Before watching Invincible, I would have been like "Have your army anti-superhero team go into battle with guns already pre-loaded with Kryptonite bullets? How DARE you not trust Clark!"
After Invincible, I'm like "Lane doesn't have enough anti-Superman firepower :lupe:. He needs to be more like Cecil!"

Edit:
But it was probably a big mistake to let Clark KNOW that you have a stockpile of Kryptonite bullets. Keep them in a super lead container, so you can surprise him JUST in case it becomes necessary :ninja1:.
The Boys, Invincible, Umbrella academy, all these fukked up superheroes gave us ptsd:russ::russ::russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Dang Lois had that nig pegged as sus from jump.

And this X Kryptonite is an unknown Kryptonite on this Earth.
That’s what make this show great
They have established In this show that Lois and Clark have been through too much shyt not realize that dude was suspect
When she told Clark that she almost got killed by someone with eye beams Clark was like “another one”:martin::beli::ld:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That’s what make this show great
They have established In this show that Lois and Clark have been through too much shyt not realize that dude was suspect
When she told Clark that she almost got killed by someone with eye beams Clark was like “another one”:martin::beli::ld:
Word they've been together a good 20 25 years already :russ::russ:Been around the block too many times and seen too much fukkery :mjlol::mjlol:Again Lois :beli::dead:Damn son almost killed our other one and you pulling this now:snoop:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
That 'blocked' punch made it seem like Jon also had powers. I guess we'll see if his wrist heals faster than expected

Even in another universe, Capt Luthor knows the deal. Said it would be suspicious if a Black man was out there solo looking around

Smallville, a nice family friendly midwestern town :mjpls:

And Lois is busted. :scust: Rather look at Lana instead

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
when episode 7 drop just caught up. jordan needs his ass super beat that nikka a drama queen sheesh. jon lowkey may have powers nikka look like he kinda ate that punch even though his hand fukked up :mjlol: i despise when villians or antagonist don't tell what their reasoning is how hard is it to say "i'm from a different universe where you went rogue, lets work together to make sure it dosen't happen here....oh n I need to smash Louis too she did use to be my wife :mjpls: "

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
when episode 7 drop just caught up. jordan needs his ass super beat that nikka a drama queen sheesh. jon lowkey may have powers nikka look like he kinda ate that punch even though his hand fukked up :mjlol: i despise when villians or antagonist don't tell what their reasoning is how hard is it to say "i'm from a different universe where you went rogue, lets work together to make sure it dosen't happen here....oh n I need to smash Louis too she did use to be my wife :mjpls: "
Tuesdays at 9:dead::dead: