SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t another origin film right? I’m sick of seeing that bullshyt, they need to change it up.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This isn’t another origin film right? I’m sick of seeing that bullshyt, they need to change it up.
I hope not as well. I’m not interested in a Lois love interest as well, nor him as a “reporter”. Whatever villain they choose should be well developed like General Zod.

fukk the human story of why he wants to protect earth. I want action and a depiction of his true power on a good scale.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I hope not as well. I’m not interested in a Lois love interest as well, nor him as a “reporter”. Whatever villain they choose should be well developed like General Zod.

fukk the human story of why he wants to protect earth. I want action and a depiction of his true power on a good scale.
:comeon:Got news for you buddy…Superman isn’t for you.

Belize King

Daps
:comeon:Got news for you buddy…Superman isn’t for you.
I get it. I understand who he is. The issue is show runners rarely take risks when handling IP. Hopefully, Gunn does something refreshing.

Also, women are more sophisticated. Love stories don’t need to be in the forefront of the film.

We will see.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I get it. I understand who he is. The issue is show runners rarely take risks when handling IP. Hopefully, Gunn does something refreshing.

Also, women are more sophisticated. Love stories don’t need to be in the forefront of the film.

We will see.
Lois is an integral part of his lore as is his secret identity. I believe Gunn will highlight key aspects of the character besides just his powers.

Belize King

Daps
Lois is an integral part of his lore as is his secret identity. I believe Gunn will highlight key aspects of the character besides just his powers.
Not going to lie. I loved the new Batman. Detective Batman was great to me and even with the long run time, the movie was perfect.

Gunn could make it work.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man,nobody was spending their last dime on comic books in the 1960s to see no damn Lois:mjlol:

When Man Of Steel dropped,I didnt buy a $20 ticket to see no damn Lois:scust:. The more times change,the more they stay the same.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Man,nobody was spending their last dime on comic books in the 1960s to see no damn Lois:mjlol:

When Man Of Steel dropped,I didnt buy a $20 ticket to see no damn Lois:scust:. The more times change,the more they stay the same.
She is part of his lore and an essential part of his history. No one pays to see Gwen Stacy/Mary Jane or all the other female love interests but they are part of the core of what defines the character.

It’s weird that so called Superman “fans” want key parts of his history abolished.:jbhmm:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yes,has the look of someone who will be killed by the beginning of act 3 of the movie to stir emotion:mjlol:
Nah that’s something stupid Snyder would do, Gunn has more sense and actually knows how to stir emotion in audience members. I am sure there will be close shaves with key characters to raise the stakes but no gratuitous death scenes like the attached.:scust:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
She is part of his lore and an essential part of his history. No one pays to see Gwen Stacy/Mary Jane or all the other female love interests but they are part of the core of what defines the

It’s weird that so called Superman “fans” want key parts of his history abolished.:jbhmm:
:russ:You’ll quickly realize that a lot of bruhs in this thread. Don’t like or want Superman to be Superman lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is part of his lore and an essential part of his history. No one pays to see Gwen Stacy/Mary Jane or all the other female love interests but they are part of the core of what defines the character.

Whoa whoa,i never said Lois shouldnt exist:whoa:

But she doesnt need to be a central part of the story like she was in MOS. Aunt May is an essential part of Spidermans story. Does she have to come along and help out on the action and solve cases:mjlol:?