SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That first trailer is gonna break the internet and be polarizing as fukk lol

Like legit will be the day the new "cults" get formed.

Pretty much seems like F4 Vs Superman will be the comic book elections for 2025 and next 4 years of dominance

The first trailer gonna break Marvel
When the movie drops it going to end Marvel

DC Era is upon us!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The first trailer gonna break Marvel
When the movie drops it going to end Marvel

DC Era is upon us!

You probably trolling but I think the Doom and Galactus reveals this early is Marvel understanding what they are up against and both parties have stuff they ain't gonna show us till next yr especially with reshoot culture (Marvel may lean on it more though).

F4 seems like they are aiming for sound movie making RDJ reveal aside but Marvel as at a point where there is a segment just ready for any new alternative and Gunn doesn't do the pandering shyt so it's really gonna be interesting.

Gunn tells good stories so the "anti woke" folks won't be able to hijack things but they will def be the online foot soldiers lol

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You probably trolling but I think the Doom and Galactus reveals this early is Marvel understanding what they are up against and both parties have stuff they ain't gonna show us till next yr especially with reshoot culture (Marvel may lean on it more though).

F4 seems like they are aiming for sound movie making RDJ reveal aside but Marvel as at a point where there is a segment just ready for any new alternative and Gunn doesn't do the pandering shyt so it's really gonna be interesting.

Gunn tells good stories so the "anti woke" folks won't be able to hijack things but they will def be the online foot soldiers lol
Haven’t they already got on his ass for the rumoured Kumail Nanjiani Booster Gold casting.

Anyway in Gunn we trust I believe that he will land things and we are in for a treat.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That first trailer is gonna break the internet and be polarizing as fukk lol

Like legit will be the day the new "cults" get formed.

Pretty much seems like F4 Vs Superman will be the comic book elections for 2025 and next 4 years of dominance
I’m seeing both :yeshrug: I would hope it’s more balanced this time around.