SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm curious about how they'll portray Mr. Terrific. The actor is an anomaly. Never seen him in any action movies.
Edi Gathegi was in X-Men: First Class.

He also appeared in the black Western film The Harder They Fall (2021) which was dope.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Based on how nikkas responding in this thread I already see folks will come in with MOS bias vs accepting this as something new lol. So even if this is good that won't be acceptable, it pretty much has to be on some civil war shyt to make people finally close the MOS chapter in their brain.

I got faith in Gunn just because he kept me entertain on properties I don't give a flying fukk about, so the tier 1 properties should be a cake walk if anything.
superman gets redone one of the most so it makes sense to have a higher expectation of a new iteration of the classic hero

We also wanna see WHY you got rid of an already perfect casting with Henry Cavil, cause A LOT of fans really liked him.

Tom Holland had big shoes to fill from what Tobey and Garfield left and he turned out to be good. Folks just want that same treatment

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
GQ3zFl5X0AAZ7mt
@Realm-Breaker @Travellin' Man

I'm late but where's Hawkgirl at! 😸