SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: movie not even finished yet bruh...:mjlol:
:wow:Gunn’s track record with superhero movies has been great. Why would I think that this movie wouldn’t be the same. If it’s trash I’ll have no problem admitting it.
youre-right-superman.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:wow:Gunn’s track record with superhero movies has been great. Why would I think that this movie wouldn’t be the same. If it’s trash I’ll have no problem admitting it.
youre-right-superman.gif

He's been great on the MARVEL projects... BUT....... he has to knock this outta the park... pressure is on...:sas2:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rubber, leather and armored cb suits have been getting called out for awhile now. The fit could be better but I can wait for actual footage. Colors are definitely hitting. I'm anticipating Gunn's Batman take more than the rest.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rubber, leather and armored cb suits have been getting called out for awhile now. The fit could be better but I can wait for actual footage. Colors are definitely hitting. I'm anticipating Gunn's Batman take more than the rest.

What batman take??? they said batman not involved here...:dahell:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Based on how nikkas responding in this thread I already see folks will come in with MOS bias vs accepting this as something new lol. So even if this is good that won't be acceptable, it pretty much has to be on some civil war shyt to make people finally close the MOS chapter in their brain.

I got faith in Gunn just because he kept me entertain on properties I don't give a flying fukk about, so the tier 1 properties should be a cake walk if anything.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I love the suits/look for Superman and Mr. Terrific. Straight out of the comics.

Supes is finally getting the respect he deserves on the big screen for the first time in a while.