"Supergirl" TV show thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

She is playing the character who ran the underground fight club from this episode of Justice League Unlimited:

supergirl-night-shoot3-e.jpg

supergirl-night-shoot5-e.jpg

supergirl-night-shoot4-e.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok so I just caught up on this show it wasn't as bad as I thought it be:ehh:MM being so weak was one thing I wasn't feeling. Just watched the finale soo.....Supergirl can't fly in space??:usure::mindblown:Superman does that all the time :mindblown:Speaking of him they should've just had him say he'd be off world for the season doing missions to explain why he wouldn't be around to making appearances. Not a big deal now since he's officially coming to the show though :manny:I thought Cat would annoy me but she's hilarious for some reason:pachaha:The White Martian episode was fire and I liked the Flash crossover that theme:banderas:A black Jimmy was:mjlol:to me dude mad big I would've preferred him be Val Zod instead. Hank, Alex, Cat, and Kara definitely my favorite characters and Win was cool too. Maxwell didn't do much to me overall but back to the White Martian thing that BETTER come back this season. Invasion storyline would be:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Come on CW this shyt is like 3 weeks away and that's the best you got? Who is going to be excited with that?