Super Mario Odyssey

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
SwitchGang I’m coming back to my 1st Love:mjcry:

Even though I moved on to my main bytch. I never lost love for my Nintendudes:dame:

9_D1_E8427-_AA53-474_B-95_E1-_BCBD0_E4_F8_EA1.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
SwitchGang I’m coming back to my 1st Love:mjcry:

Even though I moved on to my main bytch. I never lost love for my Nintendudes:dame:

9_D1_E8427-_AA53-474_B-95_E1-_BCBD0_E4_F8_EA1.png
That ceramic heater you have in your living room, which you have plugged in the kitchen with that extension cord, is what is causing your Psoriasis.
I recommend you put some of that turf builder on your scalp's effected area and hopefully bring your hairline back to life.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reviews on March 2nd: "Breath of the Wild will no doubt be the game of the year."
Mario: "Hold my beer."
Breath of the MILD was not seeing Mario.

EDGE: 10
Super Mario Odyssey delivers on that ongoing promise of originality and innovation: It distills the venerable series’ joyful, irreverent world and characters and best-in-class platforming action, and introduces a steady stream of new and unexpected mechanics. It’s all spun together into a generational masterpiece.

Nintendo Insider: 10/10
Super Mario Odyssey never hit a bum note. Packed with energy, charm, and every trick in the book thrown in, choosing to hop aboard the Odyssey will undoubtedly result in you having the chance to experience one of the Mario’s greatest adventures. It’s a perfect reminder of the gaming magic that Nintendo is revered for, and something that they have miraculously been able to bottle twice within a single year.

Currently holding down a NINETY fukkING SEVEN on Metacritic.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breath of the MILD was not seeing Mario.

Currently holding down a 96 on Metacritic.
I'm 100% expecting Mario to completely destroy BOTW, which turned out to be a nothing more than a million puzzles over a vast empty world, with 4 boss fights that slightly resemble a Zelda game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nintendo blessed us with both a top tier Zelda AND Mario the same year for a console launch. :mjcry:
Mario is going to be the first great Switch exclusive.
Zelda and Mario Kart are on Wii U.
Arms is OK.
I haven't played the Mario + Rabbids game so I won't speak on it.
Not a bad line up considering...but the Nintendo over hype is on full display.