Super Mario Odyssey

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Nintendo needs to go third party :manny:"

Anybody know who publishes Minecraft on Switch? :sas2:
Also, anybody know who's publishing Tiny Metal on Switch? :sas1:

LOL at nintendo having both microsoft and sony published games on there console. :wow:

da real mvps

giphy.gif

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
With the number moons close to the number of Korok seeds, I really hope you don't have to collect them all to unlock Luigi :sadcam:

He’s....
not in the game...

but...

you need to have collected almost all the moons in the game to unlock the post game kingdoms.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:whoa:
Nah fam, I wouldn't do that. I was curious because the last few Mario games had Luigi has an unlockable so I assume this would be the same.

EDIT
A poster replied to my question but I didn't click on the spoiler.

:whew:

Just an honest mistake.
I was about to be heated. I know he was in the Galaxy games but this is following the 64 & Sunshine lineage and he was not in those games (well, he was in 64 DS).
Those Luigi in Mario 64 playground rumors :lawd:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
:whew:

Just an honest mistake.
I was about to be heated. I know he was in the Galaxy games but this is following the 64 & Sunshine lineage and he was not in those games (well, he was in 64 DS).
Those Luigi in Mario 64 playground rumors :lawd:
Yea he was unlockable in 3D Land too. But yea since this is a spiritual seeker to 64 and and Sunshine you could be right. All that love they gave Luigi in 2013 seems to be gone :to:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
some dude just had a review up on n4g.com they took it down but it was a 10/10 then some chinese youtuber just got banned for 3 months for streaming it :russ: