Sneak Nation
Dashie looking at these new updates like
tenor.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which mpc you have? You got any beats in the tunnel?
Copped the Live in late Fall and haven't had much time near it. Been of paid leave for work though so I'm plodding through the MPC Bible right now so I can get nice with this.

I knew the learning curve was going to be steep, but the whole built in DAW aspect and ability to mix in the machine is mind boggling.

And this is just one of 4 machines I copped within the last six months. I got sucked down the rabbit hole and had a rather large year end bonus payout so I said fukk why not cop all the equipment I've been wanting.

So I have an OP-1, SP-404, Arturia Minilab and then also six Pocket Operators that I've only had time to putter around with :manny:

Crazy how this quarantine justified my inane and reckless spending :ehh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Copped the Live in late Fall and haven't had much time near it. Been of paid leave for work though so I'm plodding through the MPC Bible right now so I can get nice with this.

I knew the learning curve was going to be steep, but the whole built in DAW aspect and ability to mix in the machine is mind boggling.

And this is just one of 4 machines I copped within the last six months. I got sucked down the rabbit hole and had a rather large year end bonus payout so I said fukk why not cop all the equipment I've been wanting.

So I have an OP-1, SP-404, Arturia Minilab and then also six Pocket Operators that I've only had time to putter around with :manny:

Crazy how this quarantine justified my inane and reckless spending :ehh:

shyt I had the 2000, 2000xl and now I own a 4000. I fukk with the akai software a Lil bit but I fukk with hardware heavy.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I had the 2000, 2000xl and now I own a 4000. I fukk with the akai software a Lil bit but I fukk with hardware heavy.
I’ve been reading up on opinions about which DAW to use along with the Live but I’m seeing a lot of people saying it’s easier to use the built in software or put it into controller mode and just use the same DAW from your Mac