Super Mario Maker 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone play the multiplayer update to play VS or Coop with friends? It's fun. If anyone's interested let me know.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So lately I been on a challenge type of mode where I wanted to beat just one level in endless mode in super expert just for the hell of it. Hadn't been successful yet. But I got the chance to play one level today and I liked it so I favorite it so i can play after my lives were done. So i lost all my lives and go to play it and after many tries and an indented thumb from holding down the Y button, I finally beat it. My life purpose is complete. :blessed:

07S-85T-5NG says some japanese letters, than empty athletic at the end. Was tough but I did it. Them save flags helped my ass. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lately I been on a challenge type of mode where I wanted to beat just one level in endless mode in super expert just for the hell of it. Hadn't been successful yet. But I got the chance to play one level today and I liked it so I favorite it so i can play after my lives were done. So i lost all my lives and go to play it and after many tries and an indented thumb from holding down the Y button, I finally beat it. My life purpose is complete. :blessed:

07S-85T-5NG says some japanese letters, than empty athletic at the end. Was tough but I did it. Them save flags helped my ass. :wow:

Thanks for putting the level ID. tbh I'm surprised you got it in super expert, it has a clear rate more like expert, maybe because it's popular. But it's a fun one, I just cleared it (2nd half had some precise parts).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I been focusing on BOTW lately but gonna have to come back to this for a bit to check out the upcoming features.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I saw this game for $44 for like 3 hours on Amazon like two days ago. Figured that was just a Christmas sale and I could pull the trigger any time this month. Checked later that day and the price was $60.:martin:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fuggit! I got a copy from Ebay. I can't wait to what I'm calling the...wait for it...(A)spergiest game of all time.:pachaha:

:snoop:

I'm just saying, do you see some of those levels?:gucci:

Okay, seriously. I needed a platformer and love Mario so here I am. Should have the game in less than a week.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah definitely a fun game. Speed runs are fun but be killing my thumbs. I be watching some YouTube videos and these motherfukkers doing some precision ass jumps and moves to clear levels. Got me like :mindblown:

Exactly, breh! Dudes are nice out here... and I'm just awful.

I can't even get sub 30 seconds on the snow ball ninji level. At 30.77 or something.

How often is Nintendo gonna be releasing levels for that mode?