Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 10/20/2023

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Don't have a steam deck to test but it seems someone got it working at 70fps already.

All in all im sure this game is gonna be working 100% on both emulators before the 20th lol. I'm still copping to support(along with mario rpg) but yea i haven't used my actual switch since Sora came out in smash lol.

I’m getting 60+ on the steam deck now

More like 40 with vsync :francis:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm getting mediocre results with this game at best on emulation

Sonic superstars runs smooth as hell, so I'll probably play that while they work on this one's performance

I plan on getting it as a christmas gift for some younger family members as well so if it doesn't catch up emulation wise anytime soon then I'll play it legit around that time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting mediocre results with this game at best on emulation

Sonic superstars runs smooth as hell, so I'll probably play that while they work on this one's performance

I plan on getting it as a christmas gift for some younger family members as well so if it doesn't catch up emulation wise anytime soon then I'll play it legit around that time
What are you playing on? It runs perfect for me.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So my nephew was up all night playing this. Already at world 4. Stutters evens out before u finish the first world it seems as it's still building shaders. Playing docked mode on the big screen with my ROG Ally on a PS5 controller lmao.

Watching him play this morning. The game looks fire.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo definitely going to be putting some type of denuvo shyt with the Switch 2. I know they gotta be pissed with the leaks or they may have to do digital releases first then physicals later.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Now I gotta go to this punk ass job :beli:

mad-kick.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nintendo definitely going to be putting some type of denuvo shyt with the Switch 2. I know they gotta be pissed with the leaks or they may have to do digital releases first then physicals later.
Not sure, they still sell games like hot cakes, and in years past japan has ignored piracy like it doesn't exist

Nintendo's american division may be irate but they seem like they don't have any real pull

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How can I play this on my firestick?

Dap/rep/cashapp
Time travel to 2045

All jokes aside the only way that could be remotely possible is if you had a real computer that was running it and maybe had an app that could allow you to cast the computer screen to the stick. It would probably work, but may be laggy depending on a lot of circumstances.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Time travel to 2045

All jokes aside the only way that could be remotely possible is if you had a real computer that was running it and maybe had an app that could allow you to cast the computer screen to the stick. It would probably work, but may be laggy depending on a lot of circumstances.

Can't I put a emulator on my firestick