CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have a brand new laptop I never use.

I don't wanna clog the thread dm me if you can help
Your profile settings don't let me DM you, I got the step by step guide queued up, I'll post it in a spoiler here if I'm allowed to but I don't wanna make the block hot

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure, they still sell games like hot cakes, and in years past japan has ignored piracy like it doesn't exist

Nintendo's american division may be irate but they seem like they don't have any real pull
I know they were mad about Zelda leaking and then we heared talk about denuvo. Either way I’m sure the game will still sell well regardless of it leaking. Zelda leaked and still sold 20 million.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Your profile settings don't let me DM you, I got the step by step guide queued up, I'll post it in a spoiler here if I'm allowed to but I don't wanna make the block hot

Are we not allowed to have an emulator thread here? At the risk of self-snitching: laptop plus HDMI cord plus Ryujinx equals a straight up feast, Switch-wise, unless you just HAVE to have a handheld game setup. Biggest headache you'll have is the controller settings cuz Nintendo STAYS inverting shyt.

Now I gotta go to this punk ass job :beli:

mad-kick.gif

Feeling you. Got this AND Ass Creed Mirage AND Sonic Superstars all on deck. Ubisoft got my coins, tho.