Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah man. i can't accept knowing characters for 30 years without really heard them say more than a few words (Lou Albano doesn't count) then you hear them speak sentences and it's Charlie Day and Chris Pratt. just an unbelievably anticlimactic development

I’m honestly not bothered by chris pratt in the least, i don’t really get why its a major point of contention for people

Yall wanted him to talk like Italian Mickey Mouse for 90 minutes? The voices in the game don’t suit a movie

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
nah man. i can't accept knowing characters for 30 years without really heard them say more than a few words (Lou Albano doesn't count) then you hear them speak sentences and it's Charlie Day and Chris Pratt. just an unbelievably anticlimactic development
:martin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Cross-posting from the Direct thread! I'm fukking hyped:
WOW. JUST WOW. It looks incredible. And they stuffed so much stuff in there. fukking Rainbow Road, tanooki suit, Yoshi....brehs i should not be as geeked as I am right now but this has awakened the kid in me. Goddamn.
And remember brehs, we're getting Super Nintendo World theme parks next year (L.A.) and in 2025 (Orlando). Good lord, i am not worthy :blessed:.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I’m honestly not bothered by chris pratt in the least, i don’t really get why its a major point of contention for people

Yall wanted him to talk like Italian Mickey Mouse for 90 minutes? The voices in the game don’t suit a movie
doesn't have to be a huge stereotype, but it was an uninspired choice then, and after hearing that trailer, it's an unispired choice now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cross-posting from the Direct thread! I'm fukking hyped:

And remember brehs, we're getting Super Nintendo World theme parks next year (L.A.) and in 2025 (Orlando). Good lord, i am not worthy :blessed:.
So many cool little easter eggs
"There's a huge universe out there with tons of galaxies"

Mario Galaxy 3 confirmed!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must have never watched any of the cartoons. In which case I can understand kinda feeling like that.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FixkbDnVEAAU1Pc

Fixk3siVsAMLwdx
Fixk3tTUUAAV-4v

FixkbDlVIAAwMyw

FixkLWhVEAANp3h

FixkLWeVIAACAlM