Super Mario 3D World vs Super Mario Odyssey?..

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo need to stop fukkin around and hop on the remaster bandwagon. I want that Mario 64 remaster.

:wtf:

They’ve already remade games, and now they’re remastering the WiiU games they couldn’t sell the first time around

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea. shyt is prolly gonna be the GOAT Switch game when it’s all said and done.
zelda BOTW already got that crown and pt 2 gonna grab it again...shyt the masses will prob tell u its smash Ult

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
zelda BOTW already got that crown and pt 2 gonna grab it again...shyt the masses will prob tell u its smash Ult
Mario Maker has more legs and is more accessible than both. No debating. BOTW wasnt all that imo. shyt got boring to me. And it didnt feel like a Zelda game. Smash is crazy dope but it aint for everybody. Some people find it too hard.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
3D world is dope but it's not no fukking top 5 Mario
1) Super Mario World
2) Super Mario Bros 3
3) Mario 64
4) Super Mario Galaxy
5) New Super Mario Bros U

I am considering getting a Wii U so I can play 3D world. :francis:

Would also play Metroid Prime 1-3 and Wind Waker HD.
Don't, all of those games will be ported. I bought my Wii U in like 2015 and bought a bunch of games for it, only to sell it in '18 when I saw that a lot of games were being ported. Don't do it.
Don’t do it breh. Copped one a couple yrs ago to play those exclusives, and finish Galaxy 1 and 2. Ended up just taking it all back the next day :mjlol: I understand why it failed.

If I were you I would just cop a Switch and wait on those games to come out on there, because they are definitely gonna release most of them again on the Switch since they can actually sell more this time around. Plus the early Switch exclusives, ports, and indies have been pretty fire.
Yup
If they can port Captain Toad they can port 3d World.

C'mon Nintendo
They are probably waiting for the right time to release the port of 3D world. Release it in Nov or Dec and have a holiday Mario. Add extra levels and characters too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
3D world is dope but it's not no fukking top 5 Mario
1) Super Mario World
2) Super Mario Bros 3
3) Mario 64
4) Super Mario Galaxy
5) New Super Mario Bros U

Don't, all of those games will be ported. I bought my Wii U in like 2015 and bought a bunch of games for it, only to sell it in '18 when I saw that a lot of games were being ported. Don't do it.

Yup
They are probably waiting for the right time to release the port of 3D world. Release it in Nov or Dec and have a holiday Mario. Add extra levels and characters too.
fukk outta here. I've literally played and beaten every mario. The list is as follows:

1. Super Mario World
2. Super Mario 64
3. Super Mario 3D World
4. Super Mario Bros 1
5. Super Mario 3 and Super Mario 3D land are tied

Everything else.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
fukk outta here. I've literally played and beaten every mario. The list is as follows:

1. Super Mario World
2. Super Mario 64
3. Super Mario 3D World
4. Super Mario Bros 1
5. Super Mario 3 and Super Mario 3D land are tied

Everything else.
Your list is all kinds of fukked up "laugh:. No way in hell 3D world is better than 3 or 1. And then you don't have galaxy or sunshine or odyssey on your list? :camby:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The old games are just nostalgia.

Galaxy 2
3d World
Galaxy
Odyssey
Sunshine

Are top 5 marios. Sunshine is underrated as hell. But again playing these games on emulators could have me being biased.