Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Times changing. PC gang finally winning :manny:

It makes zero sense to lock games down to one platform anymore. Sony/Microsoft don’t make money on hardware sales. They make money of software and services so it makes the most sense to put those software and services on as many platforms as possible.

Sony stans gonna lose one of their long time arguments, let’s see what they pivot to next :mjlol:

:russ:

It's YEARS before you play a 1st party Sony exclusive on PS Now. If you wanna play our old shyt on PS Now long after the fact on your pc, do you. We still winning :umad:

Meanwhile, cats can get Forza Horizon 4 Day One on PC. That ain't remotely close to the same situation. :mjlol:

Let's do the comeup shuffle !!!!

fm719i.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

It's YEARS before you play a 1st party Sony exclusive on PS Now. If you wanna play our old shyt on PS Now long after the fact on your pc, do you. We still winning :umad:

Meanwhile, cats can get Forza Horizon 4 Day One on PC. That ain't remotely close to the same situation. :mjlol:

fm719i.jpg

Gears 4 was also day one. I remember playing horde with my cousin while he was on the larry and i was on pc.

We know Crackdown 3 is day one pc gang. So in Gears 5 and Halo 6.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gears 4 was also day one. I remember playing horde with my cousin while he was on the larry and i was on pc.

We know Crackdown 3 is day one pc gang. So in Gears 5 and Halo 6.

:ohhh:

Repped.

So I fail to see how this is ANYTHING like on Playstation. Bloodborne just hit PS Now after 3 and a half years. Killzone Shadowfall 3 years later.

So yeah, waiting years later to play via streaming on PS Now with PC is the same as getting DAY 1 on PC. :mjlol:

Still don't see why MS didn't give this joint a sequel.... That's why I still :leostare: at them buying all these studios. I don't see their core audience supporting these new studio's game enough to warrant sequels.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

fm719i.jpg
Stan brehs :smh:

You are literally in a thread about an Xbox “exclusive” coming to pc 4 years after it came out.

Do better:snoop:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stan brehs :smh:

You are literally in a thread about an Xbox “exclusive” coming to pc 4 years after it came out.

Do better:snoop:

Did I lie though :sas1:

Besides, wasn't I a temporary Xbot over the weekend? That don't get my points Major Meach???? :troll:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Zero points.

You went to buy an Xbox just to play one game early but still on here Sony stanning

It’s disgusting:scust: stop it

NO I WON'T STOP IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!

giphy.gif

talking about we losin' one of our longtime arguments....when shyt ain't even close to the same. You can't use PCs to get 1st party Sony Exclusives day one. NOPE. :umad:

:umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I curious why haven't we gotten any formal announcement or trailer to show off how much better it performs and the graphical fidelity?
if it's really releasing on the 16th, they must be planning on doing some kind of surprise "Sunset Overdrive on PC... available NOW!" announcement. but at this point it's the worst kept secret, and it's been leaked in many ways including that amazon link